• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What enemy frustrates you the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Right now, the Leechgrave is hands-down the most frustrating boss for me. As for Wonderland, I didn't think it was too bad, especially when Luxord came along for the ride, because he often uses a lot of magic and tends to set the enemies of fire. He's been a great Party Member for me. The only mission that really frustrated me was the one with the switches in the maze, where you couldn't hit the last one until you defeated all the Heartless in the immediate area. The darn things kept appearing, let me smack away at it, and then disappeared and reappeared in full health before I could hit the switch! That was very annoying. Other than that, they haven't been too bad for me.

Original Sin

I guess after whining about the difficulty of KH2 you guys finally got what you wanted.
And it aggravated you.
The difficulty wasn't the problem. Everytime you tried to hit the enemy, even with a Limit, it'd disappear and reappear behind you. Gets a bit old and annoying. So much so, that I just skipped a lot of the Wonderland missions afterwards.

As far as the Neverland missions go... they aren't hard either, but annoying in a much different way. The flying was hard to pull off on the DS, and as someone said, you don't automatically ascend or decend on a locked target like in KH1. Unless you had Air Recovery equipped, and were quick with it when hit, you'd fall alll the way back down to the ground/ocean.

Again, not difficult. Just annoying.

joeybe HNIC

The thing that really grind my gears ws when fighting a heartless and you leave the room!
It doesn't matter if you had one more hit left on that heartless, the heartless gets all its hp back

!!!

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I hate the Infernal Engine (or the engine wall of death as kingdomfighter5 coined it xD) I kept dying on the stupid mission. I also hated the Leechgrave. I tried using my game guide but even then both of those bosses were still too difficult. I hated the heartless in Wonderland that would teleport and make it hard for me to hit them. I also hated the Emerald Serenade(?) the one that you had to set up a diversion for to beat. It wasn't hard it just takes forever. -_- I also hate those Search Ghost type heartless that can drain all of your HP. That's all I can think of at the moment, but there were probably more...=(

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hmm I'll go with the majority here and say just about anything in Neverland. But also those ghost things that lift you up and drain your HP. I'm also gonna have to go with those book heartless that cast protective magic around the heartless nearby.

X

XeonXV

Anything in Wonderland...... I got distracted by the all the colors.

WwhiptailwW

The Emerald Serenades, and the stupid Heartless in the Bizarre Room which keep returning/flying away when I'm trying to drink the potion to get out of that hell!

All the Large Body Type enemies too, and initially the Scarlet Tangos (but now I can destroy them in like 1 hit)

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
1) Anything in freakin Wonderland
2) Anything in freakin Neverland
3) Any one of the armors
4) Ruler of The Sky
5) Damn you LEACH GRAVE
6) Ghosts
7) (Not really an enemy but...) Stupid Cogsworth and Lumiere and the Card Soldiers randomly popping out and spotting you!
8) Anti-Saix
9) Veil Lizards
10) Anything in Olympus Colliseum (I might like it somewhere else but the place just ruined them)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Any type of Armor, Any enemy in Wonderland/Neverland, those ghost Heartless that kill you in one hit, and Ruler of the Sky. I'm sort of glad I have alot to complain about; makes up for KH2.

Rakushīnu

Living Pod and Carrier Ghost.
You will be defeating some heartless then all at once your dead because of those stupid ghost grab you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back