• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What enemy frustrates you the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
So after having spent a couple of days playing Days -- wow, that was seriously unintentional, we can now express our needless anger for this game's plethora of insured frustration.

So I'll begin... every single enemy in Wonderland that can fly. Excuse my french, but how is it possible to stay sane when you're fucking trying to collect hearts from heartless who fucking won't quit disappearing when they go like two fucking feet away from their initial point of materialization! Gah, Mission 85 took me forever to complete. I'm gonna hate having to get that Challenge Sigil.

So, what enemy, Heartless or Nobody, friend or foe, makes you want to tear your fucking brains out? Don't have to be too picky with what choices we got. <.<

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Anything in wonderland.

I don't own it, but a friend of my brother's does and he let me play. It may just be because he's possibly mentally retarded, but he had such a horrible set up panel wise I couldn't do any damage! Or heal! And the fact those jackass' in wonderland teleported away and attack from a distance is enough to make me want to smash the damn DSi on the ground.

3Eyes

The ice cubes. The first time you see them, the really large group of the small ice cubes, totally caught me off guard.

The flying guys in Wonderland that teleport when you hit them, negating the attack.

alex=axel

i hate the fat heartless (forgot the names, something like hard armour?)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well said, Watson. Yes, anything in wonderland. Particularly the hovering [song type] Heartless that warps behind you once you start attacking it. Fuck that pissed me off.

State

Awards
Anything in wonderland.

I don't own it, but a friend of my brother's does and he let me play. It may just be because he's possibly mentally retarded, but he had such a horrible set up panel wise I couldn't do any damage! Or heal! And the fact those jackass' in wonderland teleported away and attack from a distance is enough to make me want to smash the damn DSi on the ground.

∞;4535474 said:
Well said, Watson. Yes, anything in wonderland. Particularly the hovering [song type] Heartless that warps behind you once you start attacking it. Fuck that pissed me off.

i agree with both of you. the colored enemies floating around were the most annoying and frustrating of all. :C

gabe311

I hate the boss fight at beasts castle with that machine thing that keeps ramming you and has heartless that shoots you from above. Sorry I cant remember the name of it

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Adding on to what I said earlier, I'd say I have a tie when it comes to the flying enemies in Wonderland between the Sapphire Elegy and Grey Caprice. I hate how the Sapphire Elegy can teleport itself, but I also hate how the Grey Caprice has the ability to teleport Roxas when I'm trying to finish combos.

I hate the boss fight at beasts castle with that machine thing that keeps ramming you and has heartless that shoots you from above. Sorry I cant remember the name of it
Infernal Engine

Last edited:

Banryx

I find the bosses in Neverland irratating. They are so hard to hit because they fly so fast and you have to keep up with them, or ahead of them and.... uh, my god.

The Emerald Serenade pisses me off too, especially in Neverland. Man I really hate Neverland.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
I find the bosses in Neverland irratating. They are so hard to hit because they fly so fast and you have to keep up with them, or ahead of them and.... uh, my god.

The Emerald Serenade pisses me off too, especially in Neverland. Man I really hate Neverland.

i think we all hate the Emerald's who never hold still for a beating

the neverland are stupid u all ways fall down

VagueSimplicity

Awards
i think we all hate the Emerald's who never hold still for a beating

the neverland are stupid u all ways fall down

I agree, the battle system in Neverland was a wreck in my opinion. Unlike Neverland in the first Kingdom Hearts, you can't automatically get down to a locked-on enemy's sea level (or w/e) causing some difficulties in combat.

Jolts

I actually didn't find the Wonderland heartless that bad, they go down fairly easily with magic.
The enemies that pissed me off though are the Searchlight Ghost types that can grab you and drain half of your health when you can't do anything about it.

RememberRoxas

I guess after whining about the difficulty of KH2 you guys finally got what you wanted.
And it aggravated you.
I haven't played Days yet but I looked up the Wonderland levels on Youtube and they do seem pretty annoying...

Chaos_Riku

There weren't any that made me that mad...maybe the Loud mouth's and their types. Mostly because My battle strategy always included getting rid of them first because they were the healers. Pissed me off when I'd be pounding on one, then one right beside it would heal, and or I'd be a poundin away, and suddenly a Large armor would fall down on me, because they liked to hang out apparently.

Chaos_Riku

The Seranade's could be irritating if you didn't pack enough Blizzard(ara,aga) But they never made me too frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back