• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ending should BBS have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
If it's anything like Crisis Core's ending, I'll protest that Nomura should be fired from Square for his lack of originality.

Agreed. Kingdom Hearts should be unique, not a repeat of other square games.But, you have to think something unfortunate is going to happen to at least one of the three heroes.

Dragoryu

They could have, maybe, parts of KH3 revealed in all three, so you'd have to buy all three to see the full thing. That would boost sales.
I wonder if the endings for the three scenarios will be different, so you'll have to unlock them all?

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
You can't fire Nomura, it's his game. Besides, we knew the ending for CC because it was in FFVII, but we haven't seen Terra, Ven, and Aqua before and don't know what will happen to them.

Nomura said that you'd have to complete all three modes to understand everything, so it would make sense to have a different ending for each charater. Technically the ending will be the same, but you'll be seeing it from the view of the character you played.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
Well in that case, you'll probably have to beat all 3 stories or something. I hope it has a scene gallery. And when KH3 comes out, you should be able to get a bonus by hooking up BBS to the PS2/PS3.

Nettacki

Pffted! No it wouldn't.
Kairi isn't loved THAT much. Hell, she practically pointless in the game right now. She wouldn't be missed that much...

...unless of course, they decide to give her a bigger role and a purpose, maybe then, but not enough for a whole lot of hate mail.

...Wait, Square got hate mail about Aries? I thought that was Gainax about the Evengelion ending...

Yes, in fact they did. From what I read on ff7shrine.com, so many Aerith fans wrote to Square about how angry they were for killing her off the way she was, as well as supporting their claim that she was "originally" meant to stay alive until the end, using evidence such as the infamous "ghost" that appeared in the church where you actually get acquainted with her. But mostly, it was just millions of fans that got pissed at the mere fact that a main character was killed halfway through the game and never had a true resolution/happy ending.

Surely enough, Square listened to their feedback, which might have been the possible reason as to why Final Fantasy 8 did not kill off the main love interest and thus became a less complex, more predictable storyline.

[√]Genuflect
Who thinks they should make a BBS2? Come on, anyone?
If BBS2 is about SRM, it would suck.
We haven't even played the game yet so, we might not be sure if we would like to have a 2nd part.

Charlie K

Back in Business
It should end with Xehanort fallign from the sky, into a lake or river near Radiant Garden.Ironic enough for ya'z??

V

V.A.T.13

Yes, in fact they did. From what I read on ff7shrine.com, so many Aerith fans wrote to Square about how angry they were for killing her off the way she was, as well as supporting their claim that she was "originally" meant to stay alive until the end, using evidence such as the infamous "ghost" that appeared in the church where you actually get acquainted with her. But mostly, it was just millions of fans that got pissed at the mere fact that a main character was killed halfway through the game and never had a true resolution/happy ending.

Surely enough, Square listened to their feedback, which might have been the possible reason as to why Final Fantasy 8 did not kill off the main love interest and thus became a less complex, more predictable storyline.
Ha ha...Nomura's fault...

...no really. It was his idea.
But I don't think people like Kairi that much. She gets more hate art than fanart...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The ending would most possibly be shocking, unexpected and also tragic....maybe the ending will lead straight to where Ansem The Wise found Xehanort, the villain we know in KH and KH2, near Radiant Harden and at the same time, the lives of the disney's characters progressing throughout the years and Sora and Riku hang out at the beach.

zeeshan

i think... terra and MX fuse... if you look at xehanort after 10 years version, he has the face and ears (pointy) of MX and terra's hair style... just a theory
plz don't flame

Kurxi

It will end with Ansem the Wise finding Xehanort... Yeah, that's it. But the part before the ending would be like this. (IMO)

After the "Terra having yellow eyes thing", he would ran toward MX and starts slashing him in a berserker manner maybe with the power of darkness combined. Then MX will die but Terra's master forbid him to use darkness or kill and he asks Aqua to "end his existence". Aqua refuses and Terra stabs himself in the heart, with darkness.

Terra then falls to the ground and a black heart will float out of his body, then gets drawn to MX's body. They combined into one and get purified by the aura of Kingdom Hearts. Aqua uses his keyblade to seal up Kingdom Hearts and the world they are on disappears (like End of the World). Then MX's body floats toward RG and is founded by Ansem.

[√]Genuflect
It will end with Ansem the Wise finding Xehanort
Uh, Ansem didn't go anywhere to find Xehanort.
AtW found him in radiant garden.

Heartstring

I think the end will be slightly darker compared to the other KH endings but have the same feeling, like bittersweet, well for the first game. Maybe terra, vena nd aqua fight MX, and win but with a price like someone dying or something. They defeated the MX but he could still be alive somewhere... I don't know let Nomura decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back