• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What ending should BBS have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think it should be sad.
I think it should be very sad.
I think important characters should die

I thought that was gonna happen in KH2 but nooooo
I thought Riku was gonna die but he didn't (I love the guy BTW) but nooooo

V

V.A.T.13

Gasp! Not in KH2! D:
Yes, I'd like Riku to die, but only in the last game. Which I hope is KH3.
And it has to be epic.

Dragoryu

YES! Thats what I have been saying all this time!
It's a cycle! And Sora is going to break the cycle! ( by sacrificing himself I hope. )

But... isn't the cycle about dying? Then to break the cycle, Sora would have to not die.

Riku dying, meh.... Mickey dying, epic.

V

V.A.T.13

But... isn't the cycle about dying? Then to break the cycle, Sora would have to not die.

Riku dying, meh.... Mickey dying, epic.
Nah, the cylcle is already broken.

Riku was supposed to be next in line for the keyblade, but Sora got it instead.
See? broken cycle. :'D Now he just has to do something cool. ( I reeeaally think he should become KH itself or something like that )

Mickey's death? I'd laugh at how sad they would try to make it. It'll be like Goofy "death".

godforce852

It would be epic if Micky came and did that healing move on VAT then died to give em time to recover. The death would spur VAT to fight UEM and DS to the end

Dragoryu

Actually, I did think of a way for Riku dying.
Sora, Riku, and Mickey are behind the Kingdom hearts door. Mickey is going to stay behind to fight the heartless and lock the door from the inside, but Riku makes Mickey let him do it. Mickey practically drags Sora away. Outside, Sora refuses to lock the door from the outide, so Mickey summons Sora's keyblade to his hand(didn't Nomura say Mickey's heart could use the KK and IKK?) and lock the door. Sora takes the keyblade back, and in anger, fights Mickey. Meanwhile, Riku unleashes a "Twilight form" and goes out in a blaze of glory.

The only flaw is that the heartless would just turn him into a heartless and nobody...

V

V.A.T.13

I always thought of Riku's end would be proctecting Sora. Kinda like at the end on KH2 during the Xemnas fight.

Some giant attack is comming Sora's way, and Riku jumps in front of it and colaspes in Sora's arms. Theres my gay ending, now for the cool one.

Riku running toward the enemy screaming his battle cry while everyone is calling his name to stop. He smirks and is then is shot by a beam of light or something, then flung off the platform into oblivion still smiling while Sora cries and I laugh.

Ultima Fenrir: Kingdom key, we don't know, but he DID have a keyblade of light when BBS was happening. Then he went to go get the dark one.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I agree with you about Riku dying, the only way it will happen is by him protecting Sora. That would be a good thing for KH to explain how Mickey went from wielding the star seeker to the inverse KK.

V

V.A.T.13

Mickey's keyblade weilding should be explained both in BBS and Coded.

Dragoryu

I'm still in shock about innocent little Mickey having the Keyblade of Darkness.
Back to the main topic, I have a feeling that the reason Roxas looks like Ven has to do with Ven dying, so I kind of want him to die. Plus, you can't have a sad moment like that between Aqua and Ven and then bring him back to life... or at least unfrozen.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
if in the end they all live, I think there should be a love interest for Riku but not like an automatic romantic thing like Kairi and sora. I mean like another female character. Just not....like no lovey-dovey scene.
just for fan speculation.

Wolf Enigma

Ven gets killed in a suicide attempt to destroy Kingdom Hearts
Aqua-walks around Sunset Horizons and sees Ven's armor adn puts on his helmet
Terra-Walks to the crossroads and says "It's not over, untill its over" and walks away with fire in his eyes

V

V.A.T.13

if in the end they all live, I think there should be a love interest for Riku but not like an automatic romantic thing like Kairi and sora. I mean like another female character. Just not....like no lovey-dovey scene.
just for fan speculation.
Didn't you know that Mickey is Riku's new love interest? :'D
But I srsly doubt he'd look at anyone besides Sora, Kairi, or the King. Other than those 3, that kid is a loner. D:

[√]Genuflect
^ I had that same idea except...more complicated...
But yes. Good ending. XD

Oh yea. KH should end like this:
7wthg5v.png

If you get the reference, I love you.

You mean, Sora is also in a data DI like Roxas in data TT?

[√]Genuflect
Din't Nomaru say that the Secret ending in FM was the ending??
He didn't say that.
He said that some of it was part of the ending.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, thanks. See this is how it goes down, FM SE then something happens with KH or somethin, then an explosion?Then Ansem finding Xehanort and then you play as Xehanort for a little while..Ha! I wish! And you meet Ienzo and like Even..ect.

But seriously I dunno..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back