• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What else do you think they could've done to improve KH for the collection?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I know the game isn't out yet and we don't know EVERYTHING they've added.s So far we only know that they've added the triangle command for special attacks, the last command is for summons, and the camera control has been moved to the right analog stick. What I think they shouldve added is the 4 button shortcut menu like they did for KH2. Maybe they have for the final release, but I'm not counting on it. I also hope they finally allow you to open treasure chests during battles. Those are the only 2 things I'd like to see added. Theres a possibility that treasure chests can be open now during a battle, we'll just have to see, but I'm not betting on them having made the shortcut menu for all 4 buttons. Who knows though? Anything else you hope to see or that you feel they couldve added?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Options options options

Subtitles: on/off
Enemy color: original/recolored
Audio: English/Japanese
Control configuration: Original/American/Remix

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I'm hoping for a Theater Mode for Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix and Re:Chain of Memories. Other than that, I don't think they could add anything else. However, I'm pretty easy to please so... meh. :eek:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Would be nice if they had used the high poly models for the cutscenes so we'd never have to see the fish faces again xD

Awards
I'm hoping for a Theater Mode for Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix and Re:Chain of Memories. Other than that, I don't think they could add anything else. However, I'm pretty easy to please so... meh. :eek:

Re:CoM always had a theatre mode lol
I'm sure there will be one for KHFM though, it'd be stupid if there wasnt.

-Roxas-XIII-

A multiplayer mode for DAYS would have been nice. I know they didnt have time to redo the entire game, but a BBS style mirage arena multiplayer would have been really cool to have with all the Org members selectable.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Maybe entirely gutting and remaking the Days battle system.

Would be nice if they had used the high poly models for the cutscenes so we'd never have to see the fish faces again xD
Yes please. And nixing the speech bubbles would be nice as well.

Is wishing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix was just a fancy way of saying Kingdom Hearts 3 too much?
Yes.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If this is a wish thread, then adding more NPCs to the worlds...not extras rooms or anything, just a few more here and there. Maybe like 1 or 2 into some rooms and none in others ^_^

EDIT: Oh! And fix the dialogue that doesn't make sense like Donald not knowing about Merlin despite being trained by him and not knowing about Yensid's tower despite being there in BbS.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I wish SE would have included a theater mode for Kingdom Hearts 1 FM and ReCOM

They didn't??? I mean, in terms of just cutscenes I would have swore they did. I mean, KH Re:CoM already has it so why would they take it out, and then if KH Re:CoM and Days have it, why would they leave it out of KH1FM? KH1FM is the last game in the series that doesn't have its own theater mode anyways o_O

wii.red24

They didn't??? I mean, in terms of just cutscenes I would have swore they did. I mean, KH Re:CoM already has it so why would they take it out, and then if KH Re:CoM and Days have it, why would they leave it out of KH1FM? KH1FM is the last game in the series that doesn't have its own theater mode anyways o_O

As far as im aware the only theater mode that has been confirmed is the one for Days

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The game will have a theatre mode for Days, Re:CoM(Because why take it out) and no doubt KHFM(because why have two theatre modes and not three?)

Anyways, I wish they had gotten rid of fish face.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
this just in kingdom hearts 2.5 to feature kairi's panties in glorious high definition

Awards
OH! I forgot... MAPS some of the worlds ESPECIALLY Hollow Bastion were so confusing to go through because there are no maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back