• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what does xion translate to anyway

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i'm sorry if this thread has been brought up

but what is her name without the 'X'

all i think of is 'oni' or 'ion'

if it is 'oni' then wrong game

The Enchanted

Well here's a list of the Japanese meanings.

ION - NO meaning
NIO - NO meaning
ONI - Demon
NOI - NO meaning
INO - Boar

~The Enchanted

LiD

well im don't like boar,
So demon would be my preference,

What do you think it is...>< her name can only be two names
but im not sure demon is an accurate translation..unsure though

The Enchanted

Read this, it should help.

I'd hold out on guessing until we know how to spell her name for sure. We know it's pronounced She-on, and that since she's a member of the Organization, that her name probably has a X in it. Thus we're spelling it Xion until we know for sure. It could be Shion, Sheon, Xeon, Xian, or Xion. Or something else. Just have to wait and see.

LiD

well,her name may have been created with 'x' from the start for onix or xoni(sony) or noxi or oxin

no i don't think so..i think the x is added when u become a nobody, or join the org.

like roxas..is Sora X xD

so i think we take the X out like everyone elses name..to get the original.
but you may be right

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'll be pissed if we never find out her original name. It could happen. We don't know the names of Org. members 7-12.

Seikay

A good majority of people think its either an alias or its Ino because Ino is related to a sea goddess and almost everyone thinks that its Aquas nobody. Aqua=Sea Ino=Sea Goddess.

LiD

A good majority of people think its either an alias or its Ino because Ino is related to a sea goddess and almost everyone thinks that its Aquas nobody. Aqua=Sea Ino=Sea Goddess.

hm..well that may be true i know a few ppl that think Terra= Xemnes and Ven=Sora/Roxas..so i guess if Aqua has as a nobody it would be Ino..if thats her name.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
exactly what i was gonna say. ino may mean boar demon or whatever in some far-off language, but it is mostly recognized as meaning sea goddess.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Her name is Shion.
Not Xion.

Edit:
Well may be. It hasn't been confirmed.

State

Awards
Her name is Shion, input that into your brain. If you wanna know get someone to translate that for you or wait until the game comes to OFFICIALLY get her english name because people tend to mistranslate stuff like SE of NA when they mistranslated Dilan into Dilin.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Her name is Shion, input that into your brain. If you wanna know get someone to translate that for you or wait until the game comes to OFFICIALLY get her english name because people tend to mistranslate stuff like SE of NA when they mistranslated Dilan into Dilin.
We're not positive if it is Shion yet.

The Dilan-Dilin thing did annoy the hell out of me though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back