• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Does Three Five Eight Over Two Means?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's actually Three Five Eight Days over Two, but I have no idea what it means as of yet

Silfarion

the day that xion got killed by roxas is the 358th day that roxas joined the organization 13 (this is for sure). the 2 probably means either the relationship between roxas & xion or the death of xion which only leaves roxas and axel in friendship (that is what i think).

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
It refers to the 358 days that Roxas and Xion shared within the Organisation.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
yea, 358 days is wat Roxas and Xion had together. And 2 is the number of ppl. (Roxas and Xion).

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Hmm, thank you very much guys.

Off topic, do you guys know what happened to Riku when he held Oblivion? People said that he forgotten Xion when he hold it, but it looks more like remembering?

Silfarion

Eh, but Xion didnt join until the 7th day. So, how is that actually 358 days shared together?

actually it is not 358 days together; but it is 358 days FOR roxas. that day was the last day he saw xion.

Jfighter

Eh, but Xion didnt join until the 7th day. So, how is that actually 358 days shared together?

When was she created, though? Was she created immediately upon them finding Namine?

Also, according to Ultimania's Interview:

"-- Just one more thing that I think everyone is wondering, just what does the title “358/2 Days” mean?

Nomura: That’s the question that everyone has to ask in interviews. (laughs) There is an answer, but I think it’s best not to answer it. Well okay, I’ll give a little hint. “/2” is read in English as “over two”, but this isn’t the kind of over that means to “pass over” something. The 358 days are shared between two people, so “/2”, but I’d rather you imagine which two we are talking about. After you’ve finished playing it you might change your mind about who the two people are."

(Translated by Krexia and Lissar)

This supports the idea of 358 Days between Roxas and Xion, in my opinion.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
For most of the game you kinda assume it's 358 Days shared between Roxas and Xion, but personally by the end of the game I find that the title to me means that it's the 358 days of Xion's life shared between two people. So, the title is about how Xion's memories lived on through Roxas, and eventually Sora.

Silfarion

For most of the game you kinda assume it's 358 Days shared between Roxas and Xion, but personally by the end of the game I find that the title to me means that it's the 358 days of Xion's life shared between two people. So, the title is about how Xion's memories lived on through Roxas, and eventually Sora.

but isn't it that xion actually lived only 351 days? because the day xion first met with roxas and axel was the 7th day. so according to what you say, the title of the game should be 351/2 days, not 358/2 days.

A

Audo

But Xion didnt surface until the 7th day. Meaning, for all we know, she wasnt even created until the seventh day, so it would not be 358 days together or whatever.

I could see it more referring to Axel and Roxas. Axel met him the very first day Roxas joined the Org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back