• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does this scene means?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Liodin

Awards
In ReMind, Sora releases Xion's memories and sees Roxas's heart, which by the way, her portrait is gone, in case you hadn't noticed.
At that moment we can see how three hearts fly away, and Sora is surprised. If you pay attention, during this scene we can hear Kairi's theme.

Are those really hearts? And if so, from whom?
Why does one have a different color?
Is Kairi's theme giving us a clue?

min 4:42

Swing

Awards
It means that Roxas has a heart, that might be filled with darkness or light or whatever... who cares at this point? Kingdom Hearts is just way too complicated.

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
In ReMind, Sora releases Xion's memories and sees Roxas's heart, which by the way, her portrait is gone, in case you hadn't noticed.
At that moment we can see how three hearts fly away, and Sora is surprised. If you pay attention, during this scene we can hear Kairi's theme.

Are those really hearts? And if so, from whom?
Why does one have a different color?
Is Kairi's theme giving us a clue?

min 4:42
It means SOROKU IS CANON FEEL FREE TO @ ME HATERS!!! ...at least that's my theory xD

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I think Kairi's theme is just a reminder of why Sora's doing all this and has to keep moving?

Not sure why the floating hearts are different colors... maybe because Ven's is pure light?

Liodin

Awards
So, does anyone have any theories as to who those three hearts belong to?

Back