• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what does this mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

ok. you can go to the trailer at http://www.khinsider.com/downloads
and if you see the new one you will here sora say something like this (I just put the trailer in slow-motion and heard the sounds and made them out in English, hope you understand the line I'm talking about): in the Ball Room in beauty and the beast world when sora is looking at the unknown [sorta looking surprised] Sora: doo son kee kong! Sora says this 2 other times in the trailer. But the thing is I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS! If anyone here knows japanese speak up! TRANSLATE!

Jacob Twilight

Here are the translations. Sora says "The XIII Order!". "Ju son" means Thirteen, I believe.

Translations: KH Trailer

- Namine: You're... you're not meant to exist, really.

- DiZ: So you came... the Keyblade's Chosen One.
- BHK: Who are you saying that to? Me? Sora?
- DiZ: What I need is a person who flies within the world of light and destroys the XIII Order.

- Minnie: Welcome back!
- Donald: This is Sora. He's our friend!

- Sora: Mushu! It's been a while

- Sora: I'm called Sora!

- Genie: I just loooove making people's eyes pop out in amazement!

- Jack: Hey Barbossa! Give me my Black Pearl back!

- Oogie Boogie: I appreciate this.

- Shan-Yu: It's over!

- Squall: Can we do it? Against that?
- Cloud: It might be difficult if there was just one more of them.

- Sora: The XIII Order!
- ??? (Beast?): What is he?
- Sora: The Thriteenth Order... There's a thing called Nobodies that is created when a person with a strong heart becomes a Heartless. Those who control the Nobody are the XIII Order.

- Xaldin: Once we obtain Kingdom Hearts we will become complete beings!

- Unknown: The Keyblade... A truly wonderful power. The problem is the wielder...

Last edited:

darkmark

BHK forms

Do you think that BHK is going to be able to change forms just like Sora. I mean he is the other side of Sora, or that is what we think. So what do you think?

nothingness

Kairiissocute said:
in the Ball Room in beauty and the beast world when sora is looking at the unknown [sorta looking surprised] Sora: doo son kee kong! Sora says this 2 other times in the trailer. But the thing is I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS! If anyone here knows japanese speak up! TRANSLATE!

Sora actually says ju-san (thirteen) kigan (order). And BHK has been confirmed a long time ago to have party members of his own like donald and goofy

Little_Red

betch.
OH CANADA! THANK YOU FOR THAT! (I'm not being sarcastic, also the first two wrds were from ur anthem, I think).

Kairiissocute

Jacob Twilight said:
Unknown: The Keyblade... A truly wonderful power. The problem is the wielder...
wow! "the problem is the wielder" makes me think he is summoning the rest of the Order to get rid of sora. AND THAT makes me think we have to fight the ENTIRE 13th Order as the final boss batlle!!!!!!!!!!

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Jacob Twilight said:
- Squall: Can we do it? Against that?
- Cloud: It might be difficult if there was just one more of them.

So Deep Dive WAS a teaser for KH2. That line's in there.
It was a concept but what else could be true?

Midnightdragon

DiZ: What I need is a person who flies within the world of light and destroys the XIII Order.
This quote confuses me a bit. Why does he need someone from the 'world of light'? If he wants to destroy the 13th order, wouldn't anyone do? Couldn't someone of darkness or twilight do it just as well as someone of the light?

pi r circles

Midnightdragon said:
This quote confuses me a bit. Why does he need someone from the 'world of light'? If he wants to destroy the 13th order, wouldn't anyone do? Couldn't someone of darkness or twilight do it just as well as someone of the light?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but that does pretty much classify where every one stands on teh keyblade weilders. We all saw Riku take Twilight, and now DiZ talks to BHk abotu being the light, only leaving sora to be the dark weilder as i thought along time ago when the creater said look at sora new outfit. He said it was very important to the stroy line. But yes I do relise DiZ doesn't answer BHK's questions if it was him or sora but I stand by my thoughts untill proven wrong

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
doo son kee kong? Haha! That's funny! But He's saying Jyuu-san Kigan or something meaning Thirteen Orders or thirteenth Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back