• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does the secret message mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
They finally figured out how to divide by zero and the next title will be "Kingdom Hearts [Then Your Mind Will Be Blown]".

No one really knows what it means right now but I take it, it's referring to an HD collection/re-release/what have you.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Dammit I forgot about imaginary numbers. The next game could be Kingdom Hearts: The Square Root of negative 3.14 for all we know.

But I think that it might mean an HD remake too

It could also mean that maybe KH3 will come with all the previous KH games. They're doing that with Resident Evil so I'm sure they can do it with KH

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Yeah, it's possible that they could release a collector's edition that comes with previous KH game along with KH3. The Japanese KH3D Anniversary Edition did come with RE:Coded and Days so a KH3 collector's edition with let's say, HD remasters of KH1&2 I don't think is out of the question.

State

Awards
CoM/Days are KHs 1.5/1.7, while Days/coded/3D are KHs 2.5/2.7/2.9, they have KH0.1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@Seraph:

Days can't be KH 1.7 and KH 2.5 at the same time, that doesn't make sense, lol.

And you forgot Birth By Sleep, which was even semi-confirmed to be KH 0.

State

Awards
Days can't be KH 1.7 and KH 2.5 at the same time, that doesn't make sense, lol.
Yeah, my bad, forgot Days takes places during the last segments of KH, the whole of CoM and before KH2.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Why would the old games be "reborn as a new number"?

A new number could be figurative in that it's the next thing that will be released. An HD collection can count as the old games being reborn. At least that's what I think.

billyzanesucks

I don't think they'd assign a number to a collection in any way. I take the "past" to be sleeping characters and possibly the Keyblade War.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, that is why I said it could be figurative as in metaphorical if this does indeed refer to an HD collection.

billyzanesucks

Which is why I said "in any way," since it probably would have little to no impact on chronology.

Commander Corn

i think it's just confirming the existince/eventual release of both HD collection ("past will be re-born in never before seen detail" must be referencing HD collection) and KH3, although its worded really strangely.. As if it's the same thing....

Ranko

Maybe the "reborn as a new number" is talking about a character? Like someone becoming one of the 7 lights or 13 darkness.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Which is why I said "in any way," since it probably would have little to no impact on chronology.

That's not the point. Since it would be metaphorical, it doesn't have to impact chronology. The number can simply refer to how many titles have been released and an HD collection could be the next number.

TKTheKid

i think it's just confirming the existince/eventual release of both HD collection ("past will be re-born in never before seen detail" must be referencing HD collection) and KH3, although its worded really strangely.. As if it's the same thing....
I agree with this. "Never before seen detail?" That has to mean HD.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if the games is on the ps3 or possibly the next gen console never before seen detail could mean an art shift/upgrade for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back