• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What does the "Nobody" under my username mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Basically it means Novice, Beginner, Noob. It's the default title for new members of the site, and it increases after you reach a certain number of posts. Once you become a Bronze Member, you can change that title to whatever the hell you want.

Caxinuld

Awards
Keep in mind that there is no definitive list, the admins are keeping it secret and the other members are doing so, I once asked this question and Chuman trolled me by taking me to an FAQ page. However, I'm willing to share which ones I found.

0 posts: Nobody
50 posts: Heartless
100 posts: Unversed (You get the next title with 300 posts)
300 posts: Dream Eater

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Keep in mind that there is no definitive list, the admins are keeping it secret and the other members are doing so, I once asked this question and Chuman trolled me by taking me to an FAQ page. However, I'm willing to share which ones I found.

0 posts: Nobody
50 posts: Heartless
100 posts: Unversed (You get the next title with 300 posts)
300 posts: Dream Eater

It’s the fun of discovering.

I’ll give you a hint for 999, though.

But when nine and nine meets nine, Tempus Finis shall be willed upon them.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
It’s the fun of discovering.

I’ll give you a hint for 999, though.

But when nine and nine meets nine, Tempus Finis shall be willed upon them.

Ooh, spicy info, and I'm close to 999 posts! Folks, keep an eye on my post number going through the last phase of forum puberty these weeks.

*edit* omgggggggggg at 999 posts it says AGITO

Sharing what I remember as well: there was Organization Member, Keyblade Apprentice, Keyblade Master, followed by Warrior of Light, till 999.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back