• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does the area around your computer look like?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Tell me, what does the whole computer area you're sitting at look like? What kinds of decorations, or other things do you have sitting around your computer? It can be trash, action figures, games, cd's, etc.

Right now, to the left of my keyboard is a Xbox DVD remote, an empty box of nerds, my main speaker console, and one of the speakers.

On top of that speaker console are boxes for Diablo II, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Hegemonia, Starcraft, Command & Conquer Generals, World of Warcraft, Starcraft Brood War, Riven, and Doom 3. On top of all those is a Chewbacca PEZ dispenser.

On top of the monitor is another speaker, and one of those lil bad guys from megaman with the lil construction helmet on.

Above the monitor is a shelf with two more speakers on it, a bunch of CDs and Xbox games, the boxes for Star Wars Galaxies: Total Experience and Warcraft: Battle Chest, an action figure of Napalm Bomb Megaman, and some demon guy from medieval Spawn sitting on a horse.

There's another shelf above that that has an army of lil Warhammer guys.

To the right of my keyboard is more nerds boxes, and my CPU.

On top of the CPU is an action figure of Bass, an Incredible Hulk bobblehead with lil fuzzy Mario dice around his neck.

To the other side of the CPU, where nobody can see it, is a field of empty Coca-Cola cans, and the reciever for my wireless mouse and keyboard. Oh ya, and the last of my speakers.

You dont have to explain yours in such detail as I did, just a general idea if you want.

Last edited:

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Uh...Why would you want to know? :confused:

Nevertheless, theres a Dell PC on my right hand side, and to my left, there's my closet. Down, beside my legs is a bookself full of books. To my left, there's my desk, with my NEC laptop, and scraps of paper and asignments I'm workin' on. a bed right behind me. And beside my bed, there's a stack of CDs and PS2, XBOX, and PSP games. Then, there's a stereo, my PS2 on a box beside them. Underneath my desk is a dirty laundry basket, full. And that's basically it.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Hm. TV to the right of me. Phone to the left, ledge to the left. Food and old soda cans to the upper right and obviously the computer, mouse, and keyboard, plus the screen. Not much to look at lol.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
There are 4 orlando bloom posters, 1 fma wallscroll, a fma quikt/wallhanging made by yours truly, blank cds, a rack full of cds, printer, digital camera, videogames, pictures from school events, my drawings and paintings, driving handbook, my purse, cd player, and a bunch of random junk.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Well, my personal computer is in the living room. Gah my area is so messy, to the bottom left is the computer, like on the floor and on the desk to the left of the moniter is a quince invitation,photos, some english homework pictures a camcorder a hightlighter, and a speaker, and a note pad. On the right is two bags of candy, another quince invitation, watch,pens, corsage, phone, random box, batteries, more random papers, a black atticus hat, pretzel bag, and the other speaker. On the bottom right, is my personal phone book, more papers, and homework trash papers. :/

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
To the right- Printer
Underneath- desk
To the left- Speakers and a plant
Above- Ceiling
In Front- Me, Keyboard, mouse
Behind- tangle of wires

That's about it.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
around me & the desk Papers of drawings.. empty soda cans..candy ... FF posters... Ps2.... more candy... a bed right behind-ish me... papers... mangas... a printer... a tv.... ... and im too lazy to type the rest. XD

Um...to the right is my printer. Above that is printer paper and ink refiller things. To the right my cell fone, pens,pencils, books, blank CDs, reglar cd's. Bottem left, laptop in the case. In front, screen thing speekers mouse and keyboard. Not too interesting.

silentshooter

Well on top og my computer is a midget in a bathing suit feeding me grapes.
There is also a goat chewing on the corner of my modem and the complete cast of X Men are re-enacting the first movie in front of me. There are also smurfs running around my computer and all over my desk. I think thay are playin tag odsjogb;sojd gsha;ughs; rua ghagh;gh sorry they just ran over the keyboard.

<AumaaN>

lol
well, left to me my printer, mp3 player, speakerbox, above all of that: bookshelves with a lot of chaos-materia (schoolbooks and paper). To the right is another speakerbox and my well um, you could call it a desk... let's just say it's supposed to look like my desk :D

Wolviana

Let's see...

To the left of me there's a big printer that doesn't very well, my beloved MP3 player, my school binder, a couple of CDs, an OPM suscription card... a scanner and a book called 'Jump The Shark', a postcard of Montreal that my friend gave me...

In front of the monitor is KH Manga Vol 1, a borrowed KH soundtrack with only one CD inside (disc 2), a quarter-filled Sunkist soda can... a can of Pledge and a dust rag... an empty and headphone-less CD player... a pair of headphones and the ripped up packaging they came in, Gottschalks coupons, a Genji: Dawn of The Samurai advertisement card...

Above the monitor is ten manga books, the Japanese fish sock puppet that I made a couple years ago... a small notebook, a case with my old glasses in them, my baiting pouch that I use while showing my dog... eight copies of EGM....

Devil's Advocat

My moniter sits on a bookshelf above an unplugged printer and various other computer stuff. To the right of that is my old keyboard lying discarded on the floor. To the left of the generel computer area is my desk wich on it sit my new keyboard thousands of Hi-C juice boxes a boul of un eaten speghetti two un finished water bottles a peice of wood from my borken and disgruntled dresse a bag of cheese nips some gameboy advanced games a dunken donuts coolata cup thing my FF-VII game (for playstation) A ps1 memmory card (why that is over here is a mystery to me) Computer game cases some sports cards a box full of other nick naks that you would not usually find near a computer. A lamp and underneath my keyboard are some yu-gu-oh cards and a handbook for some sort of tyennis tournement. Around my desk is a box full of my War hammer peices some old blankets and sleeping backs and crumbs all over the floor. In the air you can smeel the faint essence of speghetti sauce and cereal. Yep I'm living the dream.

H

Hellpark

...Around my cmputer is a wall...I have a flatscreen monitor/tv as my monitor and my other computer...ye its a laptop.

Heartchampion

Bronze Member
Some where teh evil, chomping on hersheys in a dar
In back of me is my tv along with my PS2, XBOX, Gamecube and other game stuff. To the left of me is my bed, to the right of me is my bookshelf and paper and stuff I use for work. theres also a bunch of posters (KH, FF, Link, Rpg stuff). By the way am I on Room Raiders???

Last edited:
K

Kegluneq

I look down i see a modem unplugged(I have to use dial up now) along with about 14 beer cans
looking up from there mail plates and papers
^ from there the monitor a busted lantern 2 beer cans speakers
looking to the > theres a cubby area with 2 shelves a pile of about 50 or so envelopes a bag beer can coffee mug stuffed animal looking down to where i put down the keyboard and mouse theres an ash trey with about 10 ciggarettes in it a cup envelope some mocha glasses we get from the store disks a flash light and pencils
down from there is the computer a couple bowls cat ....... stuff and some trash.

This is in my dads room btw and he doesnt really clean up after himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back