• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does sora mean when he says...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
in one part of the game when he meets the three fairys in Yen Sids castle he says "with the five of us i mean the six of us theres no way we can lose"

but when he says this he just names

Him
donald
goofey
riku
and the king

and thats just five so.... who is the sixth person?

its just something that bugs me

Voltron

Silver Member
but he just names off five people. he doesnt even mention a sixth person untill after that

Deeman i said riku. right after goofey

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
in one part of the game when he meets the three fairys in Yen Sids castle he says "with the five of us i mean the six of us theres no way we can lose"

but when he says this he just names

Him
donald
goofey
riku
and the king

and thats just five so.... who is the sixth person?

its just something that bugs me
...Himself?

I don't know what part you're talking about though... ._.'

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
those people saying roxas, at the time he didn't know of roxas's existance (heck he didn't learn of him to after the sai'x fight)

i'm assuming he means kairi, the only other one who's not on the list

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, you guys are forgetting that Jiminy Cricket is somewhere on top of Sora. The same cricket who got great screen time in CoM but somehow got forgotten in KH2.

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes but he does not name Jiminy. I think that if he meant Jiminy he would have mentioned him. I too think he means Roxas because it kind of makes me relate it to the part where Sora sheds a tear when he says farewell to Hayner, Pence and Olette. I think Sora meant to say five but then Roxas "mentally kicked" him. So he does not know about Roxas but Roxas still plays a part.

M

Miss Murder

Yeah, that would make the most sense, if it was Roxas. Think of it all in a deeper way, and then you have your answer. Really, that does make the most sense, and in my opinion (and apparantly many other peoples') it's Roxas.

Subconciously. You can't argue with a word like that. XD

Sora da Explorer

Yeah I believed that he was subconciously refering to Roxas but Goofy and Donald didn't notice anything wrong so he may have been talking about Kairi or Jimminy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back