• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does Nomura mean by this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Does anyone know where this Interview can be found?

I translated this interview yesterday and can be found here: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...onth-calender-nomura-interview-summary-2.html

以下「ReBirth Wings」さんのインタビューまとめより
Following ReBirth Wings' interview, the summary states,

KHII FMに登場した留まりし思念はさまざまな技を使ってきたが、テラはそのときの技を実際に使用でるので楽しみにしてほしい
"In KHII FM's release he (Terra) appeared to have used different techniques. Terra's abilities from that time will also be available this time around; please look forward to playing as him [please look forward to having fun.]"

ヴェンは謎が多いキャラ、どういった人物かというのは具体的には説明できない。ただ、ゲームをプレイしてもらえれば本作での彼の正体は明らかになる
"Ven is the most mysterious character, and we cannot specifically describe him anymore than that. But I believe that after playing the game, you'll understand him and his motives much better.

アクアは二人の保護者的な立場、テラやヴェンに比べてシリーズとの関連性が見えてこない人物。彼女がどういう未来に向かうのか見届けてほしい
"Aqua is the guardian-like character of the group; she acts as the protector of Terra and Ven. At first her importance to the series may be hard to see, but she does have an impact on the future of [Kingdom Hearts]."

ヴァニタスは、仮面をつけて素顔が明らかになっていないが、正体はきちんと明かされる
"Vanitas, an apprentice of disguise and decietfullness; therefore his true motives are unknown. However, they will definitely be illuminated upon in the game."

シークレットムービーがあるが、今回は従来のような先の展開をイメージしたプリレンダムービーではなく、イベントシーンのような形。セリフも入っている
"There will be a secret movie in this game. Similar to prior tradition, we felt that this time there was a need to further develop the images and [Purirenda "プリレンダ” (Pre-Render?)] Movie; [Ibentoshoon ”イベントショーン”] similarly appears. A Seraph is also obtainable [?] "

通信時もデッキコマンドが成長し、シングルにも反映されるという部分は、マルチだけ、シングルだけという区別を極力なくすようにしたため
"Your Deck Commands also grow when in Communications mode. Though single play influences your decks, there are things only available in Multi-Player mode. How should I put this? In single mode, the differentiation is left to ones abilities."

今回も隠しボスがいる。留まりし思念を超えることを目標に調整していた
"Yet again, there is a Secret Boss. We made an opponent that was difficult to devise a strategy against [transcend/cross over thought processes]; We wanted to modify the landmark (boss?? Terra in FM+?)"

今回は声を大にしてデータインストールを推奨する。3つの容量(200MB/400MB/600MB)から選べるが、ぜひ一番容量が大きいものをインストールしてほしい。かなりプレイ環境が変わる
"It is strongly recommended that you choose to "Data Install". There are three to choose from (200MB/400MB/600MB) but it is recommended that you choose the largest [600MB]. The play experience changes dramatically if you do so."

今回はソラが主人公ではないためナンバリングはつけなかったが、ボリュームはPS2と大差ない
"Sora is yet again not the main character/focus in this game because of the numbering**; this volume is not very different from the PS2 version."

残念なことに、またもやもの悲しい感じです
"Regretfully, I once again feel sadness."

これらの物語の先の展開は、もちろん考えている
"From that, I definitely believe this game will expand upon the story set up by the others."
As for Data Install the largest data install for JP Dissidia (Was it 600MB?) took about thirty minutes to install. Honestly I never noticed a difference between when it had data install and when it wasnt installed, but then again Crisis Core didnt feel too slow to me either (until after I installed CFW; UMDs in general seem to load much slower when I have CFW installed). Either way, I just got a new 2GB memory card and I'm reserving most of it for BBS anyway so I'd say install it if you have room~ If you dont have room for even the 200MB install, dont sweat it. I'm sure the load times wont be horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back