• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does KHI have planned for this week?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKchuckles

In the short time i joined this community, i was bombarded with assignments from my university. Since it's my last semester i'm trying to take things seriously and not handing in anything late. (still doing everything the night before/day of the due date though)

last week i had to pump out 3 6-8 page papers and this week i have to do 2 5-7 page papers and a 30 minute presentation. Waiting for this week to be over so i can finally enjoy a well earned spring break before i go into full workmode for the arrival of graduation.

Which brings me to my question: What does KHI have planned for this week? Also, what are some things that you're looking forward to?

Gram

Banned
Awards
gettin my tooth pulled on thursday also gonna take my old ds and some games to trade in for new 3ds cause my current ds is starting to die at random times and sadly work at my job of which i hate.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Final, then a celebratory trip to Japantown with my friends afterwards~

Awards
Tests and homework as called for, hopefully get some drawing and writing done. Pi Day party on Wednesday, so I'm trying to see how far I can memorize Pi. And then after Thursday, Spring Break starts! Going out of town to for the weekend to celebrate that.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
hopefully get dem otakon tix and preorder rasuto sutori by friday
you are never losing your virginity.

i get my braces off on friday. work on saturday. then gold coast trip on sunday through to tuesday. i'm gonna get drunk and high and whatever and then go to dreamworld.

Muse

you look atrocious
taking a few tests this week, getting my third quarter progress report this friday, hopefully finish filling out applications, and possibly getting my fan fixed

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
going on a trip to the museum, getting a document from previous university. outside of that i can't think of much else, i might start working out again ' 3'

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I got this week off for spring break. After all the exams, speeches, and presentations I had to give I was pretty much planning on doing very little other than playing video games, watching movies, reading comics, and sleeping. Unfortunetely I do have some assignments that need to get done, but honestly I'll probably just put off doing them until the weekend.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I was home sick from school three days last week, so this week is kind of a chaotic mess in an attempt to make up everything. I also have to do a video project by Thursday, so that's slowly been taking shape.

The weekend is looking good, though. Friday, I have a school dance, which is solid. Saturday, there's two parties to go to. Sunday, another dance. Pretty excited to relax this weekend.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
fight crime acquire justice

but yeah, work tomorrow and practice arabic, work and go to the hospital, work and practice more arabic, work, chill, hospital and then sleeeeeep

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I'm trying to contact an interviewee for my Journalism assignment, and I'm hoping to get the interview this week. Other than that I would be doing my readings for my classes as well as starting on another assignment. If I'm free on the weekend, I would be going kayaking with my friends. And I hope I will be free to do that.

Nov

Awards
Study maths today, Spanish tomorrow, do a Finnish summary on Thursday, then go to Helsinki on Friday and to my cousin's birthday party on Saturday. I'm also hoping that we'd book flights and hotels of our Amsterdam trip.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Eat, sleep, shower, drink, party, drink more, crash.

Repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back