• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Does It Take?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

well, ive been conflicted about this thing. like what exactly does it take to become a stronger heartless/nobody?

like we know u have to have a strong heart in order to befall to the heartless and also turn into a nobody. but does having a stronger than normal heart mean u become a stronger heartless/nobody? cuz like i can figure this out. and also: we know Sora has an extremely strong heart, but in KH1 when he was turned into a heartless, he become a shadow... the lowest of the low.... -_- y is that?

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
To be honest, we don't know why. As we already know, there are the natural Heartless/the Emblem, or Artificial Heartless. Sora became a natural Heartless, but, earlier in KH1, a normal person in Traverse Town became an Emblem.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
IMO, Sora became Shadow(the weakest heartless known) because his heart had so little darkness in it but was still strong, so I think that if your heart is filled with darkness and is strong(presumably like Xehanort) you would get a strong heartless and nobody while like Sora in the case of a strong heart yet little darkness, you get weak heartless but a nobody as well...That's what I think is how it goes, sorry if I'm wrong...

moogle

IMO, Sora became Shadow(the weakest heartless known) because his heart had so little darkness in it but was still strong, so I think that if your heart is filled with darkness and is strong(presumably like Xehanort) you would get a strong heartless and nobody while like Sora in the case of a strong heart yet little darkness, you get weak heartless but a nobody as well...That's what I think is how it goes, sorry if I'm wrong...

i agree with u completely... but... would the strength of darkness in ur heart have ne thing to do with how strong a nobody would have been created... like darkness is heartless... what goes with nobodies? would there be 4 different kinds of enemies?

Darkness = Heartless
Dawn = Nobodies?
Dusk = (something, Chasers?)
Light = (something, Chasers?)

what do u think? like the realms have to deal with the types of enemies.... like each one has a different goal.... does ne one get what im saying?

mongoose300

I think that how much darkness is in a heart determines the heartless and how strong it is determines the nobody. Its kind of impossible to have dawn and dusk in a heart from what i know though. They are just metaphors right now so i dont think that they are elements of the heart...

so is a new form of heartless going to be introduced in a future game?.. or perhaps multiple since we are building the plot up quite a bit with the two original.

im trying to educate myself as much as possible without coming across as a complete dumbb... ie. hah

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Probably the darkness in the heart decides the strength and form of the heartless while the strength of the heart determines the form of the nobody, I'm going to suppose that the nobody makes his own choice of good/evil as he is in-between...

Masamune

Big Boss
^ Your theory makes sense. The strength of darkness in one's heart decides what rank the heartless will be. kewl theory.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't know, I mean the apprentices Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Inenzo all followed Xehanort and conducted experiments. They casted off their flesh, yet they retained normal heartless while Xehanort became a superior body of darkness, why is that? I'm sure they all had similar interests in the darkness, they all used the power of the darkness, but they dissapeared and Xehanort became all powerful and all knowing. Sora, who had a strong heart, accidently released his heart, and it was reborn as darkness, but only a small heartless was created. Although Sora's heartless was weak, it retained some sense of self, perhaps Sora and Xehanort are not so different afterall.

After Sora's heart was restored to the light, his physical form was restored as well, with the help of Kairi. In chain of memories, Axel was very shocked about that fact.
But with Sora's return from the darkness granted him with some unique abilities. Something much similar to Riku's dark form. Nomura said that Sora's Anti-form follows a similar case with Riku's dark form. Perhaps Sora has more ties to the darkness than we think.

I believe the reason why Sora retained a small heartless, was because he could not control it, more or less he subconscienceously avoided the darkness. The apprentices retained normal heartless maybe because they themeselves lack the strength of heart to maintain such darkness at the level of Xehanort, after losing their bodies, perhaps that could be a reason. But Xehanort was special.

When ever a heartless is created, a nobody is created as well. The heart is reborn as darknesss while the body and soul that's left over is sent to the realm inbetween and is reborn as a nobody. But those of strong hearts get nobodies that resemble the original body, the appearnce may differ slightly. Usually the nobodies obtains all of the memories of the origina body, but that is usually. Roxas, Namine, Xemnas, and possibly even Axel were created in speical ways. I can't remember where, but it was mentioned that Axel returned to his original state.

mongoose300

^well its not known what happened to the heartless of the apprentices and the other theories make sense because sora had very little darkness in his heart so he was a weak heartless. Xemnas might not have been created in a unique way and i doubt that axel was either. That entire theory of yours is and is only based off of speculation so i really dont think that its right. Also, as far as i know axel never returned to his original state.

Well cya guys im going on vacation for two weeks.

Niisanchan

Nobodies become stronger the same way Somebodies do ^__^

If you don't think it's that way, start KH2 all over and train Roxas!

I dunno why I posted this~

Lunar Exorcist

Bit of a weird question I have. I know it's stupid but I'm not very smart so please don't bash but...:unsure:

I've always thought of Sora has a very innocent character. They said everyone has darkness in their heart but he's always optimistic and doesn't seem to have any darkness in him at all. This is obviously not the case since he turned into a Heartless. A weak Heartless but one nonetheless. So, my question is what caused Sora to have darkness in his heart? I mean, he seems pretty happy and perky. So, where's his darkness coming from? It's kind of scary for him to have evil in him when he acts like so nice in the game. O_O

And if he's more connected to the darkness then we think (referring to Anti-form), well that's even more creepy. I could never imagine Sora turning into an evil, dark-hearted, freak.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Well, you have to understand, that everyone has darkness in them. (cept for the princesses >_>;)
Sora, being as innocent and nice as he is, is not completely a goody-goody. You see how he grows a lil more mature from KH1. IMO, Sora is becoming more cocky and...more teenager-y. Which is to be expected of course what with hormones and all...
Which brings me to the question: What IS Darkness and Light in Kingdom Hearts?

moogle

well, ok... so does the Org. XIII members have the ability to change ppl into heartless(from what i know, they do)?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i beleive it is because sora became a "pure" heartless, and because he had not much darkness in him at all. a pure heartless is where a heartless does not bare the ensigna that all other heartless have, teh only one i can think of is the shadow heartless. all of the other heartless that ahve the ensignia were "made", like it is said in one of the ansem reports, but im not sure which.

moogle

so, the more darkness in ur heart decides on what kind of Heartless u become, how strong ur Heartless is, and ur Heartless rank, correct?

EDIT: new sig :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back