• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what does he mean by this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
[video=youtube;MVeLp2sVA0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVeLp2sVA0M&feature=player_embedded[/video]
what i am wondering is zexion says to riku "you have been to a number of worlds before this one" but they are on destiny islands so i was wondering could this be during the time of kh3d?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This is a memory from Riku's visit to CO in CoM. (The reason why Sora, Roxas, and Xion see it is a mystery)
Riku went to some other worlds (well, floors) during CoM. Also, Riku goes to different worlds in KH1.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
what i am wondering is zexion says to riku "you have been to a number of worlds before this one" but they are on destiny islands so i was wondering could this be during the time of kh3d?

Zexion and Riku had this exact same conversation in Reverse/Rebirth. Xion, who draws memories from Sora, has somehow obtained this memory, implying that Riku's memories have flowed into Sora at some point.

Rexy

Bronze Member
now that your talknig about it, why would Xion, Sora Replica, have been able to have acess to one memory of Riku, well i say Riku because Zexion is bye bye for that time

Allister Rose

French Lover
it could be kh 3d is about the data inside sora might actually just be something riku encountered

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i completely forgot that this scene was in CoM. but it is rather strange that riku xion and roxas are involved... could have to do with 3d.

I know that Grass gave a theory on KH3D saying that it's possible some of Riku's memories somehow got into Sora's which would explain that scene and have a high connection to KH3D. I wish I could find the theory because it was really well done.

does anyone know what point in the timeline of days this occured? Was it after the event actually happened with Riku? Or around the same time? Had Ansem already implanted the data within Sora? I always figured that was near the end of Days or the beginning of KH2.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
does anyone know what point in the timeline of days this occured? Was it after the event actually happened with Riku? Or around the same time? Had Ansem already implanted the data within Sora? I always figured that was near the end of Days or the beginning of KH2.

This happens on Day 275, so yeah, CoM was already over with by then. Don't know about the data though.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
i completely forgot that this scene was in CoM. but it is rather strange that riku xion and roxas are involved... could have to do with 3d.

It's perfectly normal that Riku was in there. But why was Sora? And if there's no reason for Sora to be in there, then there's no reason for it to be in Days! But it's in Days! So there has to be a reason Sora's in there? And Coded, why do we see some of Riku's memories from the Journal!? The Journal is a reflection of Sora's memories, not Riku's! Dammit Nomura! I'll kill you!

-stabs Nomura-

AND THE CROWD DOES WILD!

-sticks with Grass' theory-

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's perfectly normal that Riku was in there. But why was Sora? And if there's no reason for Sora to be in there, then there's no reason for it to be in Days! But it's in Days! So there has to be a reason Sora's in there? And Coded, why do we see some of Riku's memories from the Journal!? The Journal is a reflection of Sora's memories, not Riku's! Dammit Nomura! I'll kill you!

-stabs Nomura-

AND THE CROWD DOES WILD!

-sticks with Grass' theory-
probably relates to kh3d seeing as how in this game there is sora and riku as the main characters.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah.

At least Nomura has finally actually planned something out though, leaving hints in past games. He usually just made it up as he went.
yeah i guess that could explain 3ds, though i'm still not a huge fan of it simply because nomura didn't make it so we could expect it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back