• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What does emo mean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudyfantasy

wondering why my so called friends make fun of me
...but roxas doesnt seem like someone who would cut himself....im not saying emos cut, but since thats what a lot of people are referring to im just addressing it....

sure he may seem a little depressed at times....but for all we know this could be very recent!!...maybe right before the game he was happy!!! (=

i dunno....its just a guess....

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Emoness= emotionally challenged in my mind and if ur emo it means ur weak. U let ur emotions get the best of u and when that happens ur an easy target.

Twilight_Flames

lol...emo god theres a topic on this ...HAHA I think it is an Aussie term I live in Australia and its used like 24/7 here. Its annoying as hell.

I'm pretty sure EMO=Emotional Punk

there hair seems to hid their face too. they tend to be slightly gothic in a way wear tight clothes. People say they cut themselves my friend...well I dunno if she could be classified as my friend now that she moved and we havn't talked in ages but anyways, She tried to slit her wrist she talked about dying and was going out with an Emo...so maybe she was Emo too.

So I guess you could say, emotional, deep, depressed people are what Emos are...sometimes sucidal....(like my friend)

Emos apparently listen to a certain lot of music too I'm not really sure what that is but thats not the point. People tend to call people Emo to insult them over here in Australia, its like "YOUR AN EMO" "NOOOOOOO YOUR AN EMO"

personally if your an Emo good for you! be yourself labels are bullsh*t anyways.
besides my bestie claims she has Emo friends so they can't be that bad plus...I think Emo's are cute...lol! (that would explain me liking Roxas)

theres even this song that makes fun of Emo's now...its a funny as hell song (no offense to Emos) The Emo Song by Adam and Andrew...I think its by them

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
Twilight_Flames said:
lol...emo god theres a topic on this ...HAHA I think it is an Aussie term I live in Australia and its used like 24/7 here. Its annoying as hell.

I'm pretty sure EMO=Emotional Punk

there hair seems to hid their face too. they tend to be slightly gothic in a way wear tight clothes. People say they cut themselves my friend...well I dunno if she could be classified as my friend now that she moved and we havn't talked in ages but anyways, She tried to slit her wrist she talked about dying and was going out with an Emo...so maybe she was Emo too.

So I guess you could say, emotional, deep, depressed people are what Emos are...sometimes sucidal....(like my friend)

Emos apparently listen to a certain lot of music too I'm not really sure what that is but thats not the point. People tend to call people Emo to insult them over here in Australia, its like "YOUR AN EMO" "NOOOOOOO YOUR AN EMO"

personally if your an Emo good for you! be yourself labels are bullsh*t anyways.
besides my bestie claims she has Emo friends so they can't be that bad plus...I think Emo's are cute...lol! (that would explain me liking Roxas)

theres even this song that makes fun of Emo's now...its a funny as hell song (no offense to Emos) The Emo Song by Adam and Andrew...I think its by them

^^^exactly!!!
I have a friend that "used" to be emo...he didnt really explain to me what the hell it is...but...i guess emo kids have hair that covers their face and the ARE emotional...and they sometimes cut themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back