• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Guernsey

Awards
I know this might have been mentioned before but we need Light theme villains. Darkness has been shown to be evil or at the very least destructive. I really wish that Light would be the final boss of this arc but it might not happen.

D

Deleted member 246005

I know this might have been mentioned before but we need Light theme villains. Darkness has been shown to be evil or at the very least destructive. I really wish that Light would be the final boss of this arc but it might not happen.
That would be cool.

I'd be into Marvel characters popping up redesigned and denizens of the Disney worlds.

A crossover with RWBY.

DC did a crossover where the Justice League were residents of Remnant. So I'd be interested in that approach.

It's a way to reuse Sora's original lion boy design.

Last edited by a moderator:

AleMustDie

Awards
I really hope that when this story arc ends that we get a "proper" ending and not have that rushed feeling that we got in III.
Well, yes.
But also they added true ending with Re Mind.

I just want a Game with more content from the beginning. Not only DLC or Final Mix.
I want more Boss Fight like Data XIII, but in the Story directly ...

D

Deleted member 246005

A spinoff with an older version of Zack as the protagonist.

He could be traveling with a Disney companion like Oswald, Max Goof, Webby or the two Callaberos.

Reuniting with Hercules, TAV and Aerith should happen.

Genesis should be the villian.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
A whole world - like the one they talked about in the Age of Fairy Tales, where the world was one and connected by land. I want to see a world with continents, many nations, and a biodiverse setting in one sphere. The world Quadratum sits in seems to be promising, and I hope it is that, if the woods and stream in the KH4 trailer is anything to go by. We technically saw one world in UX but does it even count when you’ve been stuck in one town and the other places you’re visiting are just holograms and data? I want to see how KH would define the “World” if it were whole again.

NEO/TWEWY characters - it’s Shibuya, ‘nuff said.

The other New Seven Hearts - why throw that in 3 when they’re not even going to show the full set? I want to see the rest.

D

Deleted member 246005

Noel and Serah should be Dandelions in transported to the Modern day.

Type 0's main cast are background characters in the keyblade war.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
An active role for Maleficent where her interventions into the main plot have serious consequences--even if it is her inadvertently playing the fool again for the "real" villain's plans.

D

Deleted member 246005

Data Sora comes back using elements of Sora's lion boy concept art.

Just have him play like Odd from Code Lyoko-

Sonofjafar

Awards
as long as we got Young Xehanort running around Quadratum, can we have a scene where the Union X player character calls to him during a fight With the Master of Masters and says “remember son. Dying is gay”

Guernsey

Awards
I want the writers to focus on the present rather than looking too far ahead into the future. While Kingdom Hearts III is not a bad game, it feels as though that was way too focused on setting up future titles than being its own thing. I hope that they learn from the Xehanort saga and make sure that things will be tightly put together. I am not sure if that is going to happen anytime soon as there were circumstances beyond the developer's control. I really hope that we get stories that can stand on their own even if they are a part of a larger story.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I want to see interiors. Next gen means no more loading screens, which means we can travel to shops in a relatively short time. The hologram moogles just don't cut it for me, they never have. That cozy feeling of returning to the Synthesis Shop in Traverse Town can't be beat, and each world having its own store with its own shopkeepers (and Moogles helping for that extra charm) will give each world even more of an identity.

Cozy little interiors give the big adventure more of a contrast. I want to spend more time in relaxed spaces, some more entertaining down time for SDG will be nice.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
wardrobe, wardrobe, wardrobe. If Sora has an apartment, he'd better have a closet that we can raid WHENEVER WE WANT

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
wardrobe, wardrobe, wardrobe. If Sora has an apartment, he'd better have a closet that we can raid WHENEVER WE WANT
Let us purchase the old drive form fits and fits from previous games... make them stupidly expensive so we have to grind til our fingers bleed

D

Deleted member 246005

Squall and Rinoa's hypothetical child as the new protagonist in a future game.

Nova struggles to live up to their parents and travels with Max and Webby.

;)

Foxycian

Awards
Glad to see plenty of answers on this post!

Tho I think I’ll be taking a break
From this website, so, it was nice chatting with you all!

LastDemiDevil

Awards
An actual Final Fantasy world. Ivalice would be great, but with how things are going a FF7 world would not disappoint either (and I'm sure they could reuse some of the remakes assets).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
An actual Final Fantasy world. Ivalice would be great, but with how things are going a FF7 world would not disappoint either (and I'm sure they could reuse some of the remakes assets).
Maybe an amalgam world with different FF characters playing the stock archetypes. IE,
World: Corneria (FF1)
The King: Cecil (FF4)
Princess: Garnet (FF9)
Dark Lord: Exdeath (FF5)
4 Fiends: Ifrit, Leviathan, Titan, Pandemona (various but mostly FF8)
Airship: Invincible (FF3)
Cid: (FF2)
The Warriors of Light: Sora, Donald, Goofy, & guest party member Terra (FF6)

Back