• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
I liked TAV so I wouldn't mind a spinoff with them. Bbs is the only game that got the trio dynamic right to me.

I wouldn't mind a Roxas or Xion spinoff but Days did them both a disservice. So I'd be more skeptical going in. Following @Sonofjafar 's suggestion, choice based gameplay would be good for them.
Ironically, Xion would be my top pick for a spin-off game

D

Deleted member 246005

Ironically, Xion would be my top pick for a spin-off game
Fan synergy. ;)

Other than that, a Leon/Mickey spinoff would be nice. We could weaponize the whole Disney/FF thing. Plus it's a better way to pitch a spinoff.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Fan synergy. ;)

Other than that, a Leon/Mickey spinoff would be nice. We could weaponize the whole Disney/FF thing. Plus it's a better way to pitch a spinoff.
why not split the difference and make a Mickey Donald and Goofy spin off and a Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee spin off. I’m thinking n64 style 3D Platformer for the Disney gang and ps1 style JRPG for the FF crew

D

Deleted member 246005

why not split the difference and make a Mickey Donald and Goofy spin off and a Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee spin off. I’m thinking n64 style 3D Platformer for the Disney gang and ps1 style JRPG for the FF crew
You could but it would be a bad idea. You'd loose the mix and match aspect. Without it you might as well do Epic Mickey 3 or FF8-2.

Plus neither group is that interesting on their own. So pairing Leon and Mickey allows you to galvanize them. Those two felt like they had a history together. It would be interesting to explore it. Althought it could fail like Days but that's just a risk to take.

To tweak your idea, I'd use Max for the Disney world while Ienzo for the Radiant Garden.

Max could want to live up to his dad's legacy so he decides to go on his own adventure.

Ienzo has to reestablish a connection to Radiant Garden, a place he left very young.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 246005

The Xehanort saga failed as a long-form story. So a more episodic plot would be nice.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I want KH3 ReMind's photo mode to return and I want 0.2's customizations to return. It was so fun to mind of dress Aqua up, and I think it. would be pretty cool if they exchanged the puzzle crowns and the hidden Mickeys with costume pieces. Just let us find them all and customize our characters in any way we want.

I'd also welcome a fighting mode of some sort, or a mission mode like in Days, where you simply select a character and go. Thinking about it, I think it would be fun to be able to play as any character you want once you complete the game.

Plotwise, I would like Aqua and Kairi to have a bigger role, that's just my bias speaking. I also hope that we get to play as multiple characters again - and not just in battle.

I also want them to modernize the games even more in terms of the system and settings. Let me set the volumes of the effects, music, and voices however I want.

Last edited:

vaderskywalker

Awards
Sora going back to the realm of light, and Disney worlds lots and lots of Disney worlds

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
1. Kairi doing shit

2. Switch exclusive side game about Data-Sora going to Nintendo worlds via Grand Central Station. Mickey's going to Scala, so the set up's already there.

3. Musou game about a new Keyblade War breaking out.

4. Zootopia.

5. Days RE:master by HAND

6. Maleficent doing shit

7. Origin stories for Terra and Aqua

8. More crossing over between Disney characters/properties. If games like Speedstorm and Dream Valley can exist, what's KH's excuse?

9. Faris and Gilgamesh from FFV. Not nessesarily in the same place.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Faris is a pirate and Gilgamesh tends to steal cheap knockoffs of legendary weapons, so putting them both in Neverland where he swipes Ven's wood keyblade would work.

10. Prequel DLC chapter of Xion being in Wasteland during the time between Days and KH3.

Last edited:
Awards
- A moment in the arc where Sora, Riku and Kairi team up without the latter jobbing

- At least one scene in KH IV (or another game if Sora isn't rescued by that point) where the group
back in the realm of light feels a little guilty about Sora having to stick his neck out for them
by getting himself sent to the realm of unreality to undo their original fates in the Keyblade Graveyard

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Even more expansion on the friendship of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. As long as it may take for them to reunite in KH4 (I give it 3 hours tops lmao) I want Sora to specifically long to see those two again.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Even more expansion on the friendship of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. As long as it may take for them to reunite in KH4 (I give it 3 hours tops lmao) I want Sora to specifically long to see those two again.
Totally agree to this one

cakito123

Awards
I want side stories (not numbered titles) full of melodrama about friendship and light and darkness and then a lot of nonsensical epic shit that always ends in a bittersweet tone for the Numbered games to catch up on and move the plot forward playing as Sora.

D

Deleted member 246005

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
1. More of characters like Luxu and Luxord
Word. I'd like to see if Luxu will continue to stick with the MoM's plot. Something tells me he could end up being a Wild Card in all of this.

2. Quadratum as a hub world
Same here. Maybe the kind of hub world that, in order to get to other worlds, you need to progress to some parts of Quadratum. Hopefully Quadratum as a hub world itself has an on going plot that we need to progress. Or the overall arc of the game is centered on Quadratum.

4. Keyboard transformations hopefully still sticking around for KH4
It'd be ideal that, if Star Wars is a world in KH4, that Keyblade Transformations stick around. That way Sora's transformation with the SW Keychain is a Lightsaber, the closest we'll have to Sora wielding something akin to Xemnas' Ethereal Blades, lol

Verum Rex as a spin off title rather than part of the main plot so that we can get new characters and Disney tie ins that wouldn’t make the cut for the arc
Something tells me they might not go very heavy on the Versus XIII/Verum Rex plot in KH4. Maybe they'll use the game's popularity to probably ship a separate game.

Sonofjafar

Awards
One last thing: a climacticboss fight with a super powered Pete where you play as King Mickey with Donald, Goofy, and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in the party. Also, if possible, get Nintendo to let us use Adventure’s End for the music

Back