• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
1. More of characters like Luxu and Luxord
2. Quadratum as a hub world
3. What Nomura does with Star Wars and potentially Marvel.
4. Keyblade transformations hopefully still sticking around for KH4
5. Chocobos
6. Disney worlds such as Moana, Lightyear, Atlantis, Coco, Raya and the Last Dragon and Fantasia 2000

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Honestly, I'm hoping for an individual plot that is completed in each game. Sure, they can be connected, but I want to feel like what we do and learn in KH IV is all we need for KH IV, and not wait for 2-3 spin-offs and random interviews for Nomura to explain something. I really hope he learned his lesson from past games.

He needs to study the following games and take from them:

KH 1: How to write a self-contained story and use DISNEY as part of the main plot.
CoM: How to develop characters and flesh out the villains too.
KH2: How to create an epic mid-point in the plot.
0.2: How to create tone, genuine emotional connection and character development throughout the plot.
KH3: How to use DISNEY as part of main plot (Toy Box/Monstropolis/Corona/San Fransokyo) and how to make people care about Sora.

horto12485

Awards
Here are some of my Ideas.

I really want to see Disney Worlds such as Meet the Robinsons, Treasure Planet, Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis the Lost Empire, Coco, Raya, Encanto, Moana, Inside Out
Quadratum as a Hub World
Keyblade Transformations
FF Cameos

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hopefully expand on this Yazora and Verum Rex plot line so the Vs 13 fans can get something.

Sora growing as a character.

Kairi character growth and letting her do things.

Foreteller fights or something that makes them interesting.

Alexxio M.

Awards
all of the above plus
development for Ven, Axel, Isa, Naminé, Brain, Lauriam, Elrena, Strelitzia, Skuld if subject x, Aqua, the foretellers and of course Luxu
Sora dealing with his own dark side ie rage form coinciding with ven actually dealing with Vanitas
more info on the Wayfinder quartets trip to the realm of darkness
the world ends with you and those characters being relevant to the plot give it the kh3 main Disney world treatment please
Fresh juicy details on Scala
Hints for master of masters
i want Ephemer to come back just not right away
and finally foreteller fights and clarification for Ava

Last edited:

Sonofjafar

Awards
Oswald in any form

Verum Rex as a spin off title rather than part of the main plot so that we can get new characters and Disney tie ins that wouldn’t make the cut for the arc

Robin Hood world

And finally a secret boss fight where you can face off with your player character from Missing Link

Alexxio M.

Awards
Oswald in any form

Verum Rex as a spin off title rather than part of the main plot so that we can get new characters and Disney tie ins that wouldn’t make the cut for the arc

Robin Hood world

And finally a secret boss fight where you can face off with your player character from Missing Link
Yess I would like oswald too

SuperNova

Awards
1. Better written Disney Worlds that are relevant to the plot and not bound and gagged like Arendelle.
2. Kairi actually getting development, some focus, and not being so Sora focused.
3. More Luxu
4. FF or TWEWY cameos
5. Foretellers being interesting villains
6. More info on Yozora, Luxord, and the MoM
7. Ventus exploring his backstory and the implications of Vanitas
8. Riku having more personality than the wooden block he was in 3.
9. Sora as the MC but fixing what KH3 did and forcing him into the spotlight in battles that he shouldn't be involved in ex: Aqua and Ventus vs Terranort in 3.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
1. A little more done with Riku than in 3 at least, especially now that most of the side characters can be sidelined. I'd be fine with more of Isa to resolve the Mystery Girl plot, too. At the same time, I wouldn't be too bothered if almost everyone outside Sora and Riku become background fodder (if that) either, and if that includes him, so be it, if it's for the greater good. :p
2. The Disney worlds I'd most like to see of the newer films are Frozen II, Raya, and TP&TF. I'm always down for more Olympus and Atlantica though, of course, and it would be interesting to see Atlantica in the new graphics.
3. I'd like to see a few cutscenes of RAXI in Twilight Town now (with Namine??) in a sort of slice of life style.
4. FF characters, naturally, but at least the Radiant Garden crew. Which takes me to the next thing...
5. Let us return to Radiant Garden's castle already. You have the technology to make a massive castle, use it.
6. Maleficent finally getting the damn box and doing something threatening again.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
1. A little more done with Riku than in 3 at least, especially now that most of the side characters can be sidelined. I'd be fine with more of Isa to resolve the Mystery Girl plot, too. At the same time, I wouldn't be too bothered if almost everyone outside Sora and Riku become background fodder (if that) either, and if that includes him, so be it, if it's for the greater good. :p
2. The Disney worlds I'd most like to see of the newer films are Frozen II, Raya, and TP&TF. I'm always down for more Olympus and Atlantica though, of course, and it would be interesting to see Atlantica in the new graphics.
3. I'd like to see a few cutscenes of RAXI in Twilight Town now (with Namine??) in a sort of slice of life style.
4. FF characters, naturally, but at least the Radiant Garden crew. Which takes me to the next thing...
5. Let us return to Radiant Garden's castle already. You have the technology to make a massive castle, use it.
6. Maleficent finally getting the damn box and doing something threatening again.
What's the point of making the Radiant Garden castle massive, when it seems as if there are no heartless in the world anymore? It would be a huge location for no reason other than exploration.

Also, from what we saw of it in KH2, there would just be hallways of libraries and whatnot. I wish the rebuilt castle resembled more of what we saw in KH1's Hollow Bastion, featuring iconic locations like the entrance hall, the castle chapel, and grand hall (including the pods for the princesses of heart).

This is just my theory, but I feel like Nomura is avoiding Radiant Garden now because it will do more harm than good - in the sense that: 1) he'd have to explain where the Final Fantasy characters are, 2) he'd have to explain what Ienzo/Ansem The Wise are doing, and 3) he'd have to explain what's going on with Tron (it was SO jarring seeing the device in the background of so many scenes in KH3 and not once did Sora ask about him/no mention of Tron). Rather than opening that can of worms, Nomura probably decided to just not revisit or only make it cutscenes to avoid having to touch on those things.

On a side note, is Ansem The Wise the king of Radiant Garden again or is that Leon?

D

Deleted member 246005

Noctis teams up with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

Sion from the Bouncer turns out to be an amnesiac version of Sora. ;)

The MVP of the series aka Lea gets a spinoff.

Max Goof pops up ;).

Hopefully Sora gets a design like this. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I would simply love to have more segments, or even a few games, where we get to play as a different focal character. Since all of them are important at this point and they are all being worked by Yen Sid to help track Sora (or other reasons that KH4 could open up) I think it would be cool if we could get a chance to give the others a shot.

I would pick Roxas for sure out of the Sea Salt Trio, Terra from the Wayfinder Trio, and of course we all would love to get more out of Kairi or Riku.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey being the primary protagonists, acting as individuals rather than letting the expository wizard tell everyone what to do. I want to feel lost in a new world where the main heroes have to figure out what they need to do to find each other and stop the forces of evil.

I'd like TAV and RAX to mostly be left behind, maybe seen once or twice but ultimately left to do their own thing in their own places. It's getting crowded, and with Marluxia, Luxord, Larxene, Xigbar, MoM, Strelitzia, Nameless Star, and Yozora all set to make appearances, I'd rather we save space for them.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Since we’re talking about the whole arc and not just KH4, how about a game with choices for the player to make that effect the plot.

D

Deleted member 246005

I liked TAV so I wouldn't mind a spinoff with them. Bbs is the only game that got the trio dynamic right to me.

I wouldn't mind a Roxas or Xion spinoff but Days did them both a disservice. So I'd be more skeptical going in. Following @Sonofjafar 's suggestion, choice based gameplay would be good for them.

Back