• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
If you could have anything added to KHI what would it be? Don't limit your ideas to forum specific ideas. If you could add anything to KHI what is it? I had a couple ideas floating in my head but, I can't do much with two things. And it doesn't help that I'm not an 'ideas' kind of person.

• A place for graphic artists' to show of their work with their own portfolio pages?
  • A place for writers to collaborate on things and have all of their work in one central showcase?

So please, let us know what you want.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I would like to see the artist profolio. I would like to be able to see the last 15 people that we reped that would be nice.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Customizable forum skins and possibly a trading shop where members can view, share, and use each other's skins.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
A return of the old rules would be nice as the forum is no longer family friendly.

As much as some like this idea, I'm not sure if that would be implemented again. KHI just isn't ready for that kind of change yet.

Unless I'm missing something obvious the only place I can find the Rules/FAQs is in Iridium's signature, I think it would be good to have them clearly posted on all forums.

Glad it's actually being noticed. The general rules we have now are decent (some aspects could use some improvement), but seeing as every part of the forums has it's own rhetoric it's not necessary to post the site rules and regulations everywhere.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
As much as some like this idea, I'm not sure if that would be implemented again. KHI just isn't ready for that kind of change yet.
I agree that it would be a major change but even if it was implemented in stages it would progressively be accepted and obeyed; thrusting it out there would create a shock that is probably not needed but if some start to it is not done eventually it will never happen.
Glad it's actually being noticed. The general rules we have now are decent (some aspects could use some improvement), but seeing as every part of the forums has it's own rhetoric it's not necessary to post the site rules and regulations everywhere.
Lol I like to observe sigs and avys. And I think that that is the exact reason that they should be posted in all forums, they can be modified for the respective forums but each one has its own unique taboo's and regulations, having them there would clear up any confusions that some might have about the different forums.And if it's not neccesary to post the rules and regulations on every forum then why are the rules about spam posted on every forum and sub forum?

Something I was wondering that could count as an idea is a while back you could report a post similiar to how you can give/take rep, now there is a report a post/thread thread and I was wondering why it changed, I always liked it when I didn't have to travel across the forum to report something.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I think it would be nice if we could simply have a less dead RP section. It probably doesn't really fit here but...oh yeah, and customizable skins would be pretty sweet. And as some people have pointed out, it's high time for a penis news section! We get so much already, why not give it a whole site section?

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I think it would be nice if we could simply have a less dead RP section. It probably doesn't really fit here but...oh yeah, and customizable skins would be pretty sweet. And as some people have pointed out, it's high time for a penis news section! We get so much already, why not give it a whole site section?

If those who frequented the Roleplaying section actually put some effort into improving the environment then they wouldn't need to bitch and complain about it. It's all user-generated content by the by; so we can't just wave a wand to make it active again.

However, working with others in the section might improve your chances to make your posting there worthwhile. Please try it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I agree that it would be a major change but even if it was implemented in stages it would progressively be accepted and obeyed; thrusting it out there would create a shock that is probably not needed but if some start to it is not done eventually it will never happen.

Yes a progressive change would be nice; I can see that instead of an immediate turn around. Still, "family friendly" isn't really the issue, it's the forums ever changing general atmosphere.

Lol I like to observe sigs and avys.

:>

And I think that that is the exact reason that they should be posted in all forums, they can be modified for the respective forums but each one has its own unique taboo's and regulations, having them there would clear up any confusions that some might have about the different forums.

Well the basic premise has to be followed in most of the forum as is (excluding FI for the most part), separate rules like "no bashing of religions" only work in the religious section and so on. So repeating the basics isn't really all that necessary.

And if it's not neccesary to post the rules and regulations on every forum then why are the rules about spam posted on every forum and sub forum?

That's in certain areas such as the Discussion forum and KH sections, seeing as they are some of the most active parts of the forum naturally separate rules would be enforced, even the basic forum etiquette is repeated from time to time.(some just don't get it the first time :\ )That's why they are there.

Something I was wondering that could count as an idea is a while back you could report a post similiar to how you can give/take rep, now there is a report a post/thread thread and I was wondering why it changed, I always liked it when I didn't have to travel across the forum to report something.

Considering how rep was abused previously, so will this if it's implemented. You have any idea how people are easily hurt over a comment or misunderstand a post and think it's spam? That's a lot of members, and I'm sure us mods don't want our inbox full of useless dribble complaints. That's what the report a member thread was made for, and so far has worked quite well.

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
A return of the old rules would be nice as the forum is no longer family friendly.
35bftdj.gif

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Get rid of the damned Activity bar in the Experience Tab in User Profiles.

Seriously, it's no longer there in a user's post details, so get rid of it there as well.

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I do believe you mean the Activity Bar, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back