• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Do You Want to See the Most in Kingdom Hearts III?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Totally agree. Looking forward to seeing Kairi become a full fledged key-blade wielder and maybe also a playable character. I just hope she gets a cool new outfit that isn't pink. Maybe something in purple, since that was the color scheme of her original outfit.

Considering all of the build-up (giving her a keyblade in KHII and then the very obvious foreshadowing at the end of 3D), it would actually be very aggravating to me if they don't make her a full-fledged keyblade wielder and playable. Yet, I can still just see Square-Enix going down the route of showing her put up a fight with the keyblade but still getting kidnapped. -_-

WILDMUSTANGX

I personally really likes your post even if it was long and I can agree with you that I also want to see the Pride Lands return from KHII. I would also love to see Land of the Dragons make a return, I just felt that it fit in so well :D.

The part about another Lilo and Stitch world is awesome however this Is what I was thinking. (also I was disappointed that they removed Plekli from BBS) If we take a look back to Ventus' story mode for Deep Space, you see in the end that he is with Stitch and Stitch activates Hyper-Drive and is seen blasting off. It is then that we find out how Stitch made it in Radiant Garden since BBS explains he crash-landed there Instead of Hawaii. This is how we see him with Sora and in the Battle of 1000 Heartless. So having a Hawaiian setting with the rest of the Lilo and Stich cast kinda seems a little odd, don't you think? Though I would like it as well, just that it'd be hard explaining how Stitch went from Radiant Garden to Hawaii.

I'm not so sure about that. I think that Stitch probably did initially crash land in Hawaii, just like in the movie and probably lived there with Lilo, Nani and the others for at least a couple of years, before that world and many others were locked away in darkness by Ansem/Xehanort's heartless. Stitch then became a castaway and somehow found his way to Radiant Garden. He then became a summon, just like Simba and a few other characters did in KH1, after temporarily losing their home worlds. By now, that world has probably been restored and Stitch has probably returned there.

Master_Aqua

I'm not so sure about that. I think that Stitch probably did initially crash land in Hawaii, just like in the movie and probably lived there with Lilo, Nani and the others for at least a couple of years, before that world and many others were locked away in darkness by Ansem/Xehanort's heartless. Stitch then became a castaway and somehow found his way to Radiant Garden. He then became a summon, just like Simba and a few other characters did in KH1, after temporarily losing their home worlds. By now, that world has probably been restored and Stitch has probably returned there.

Ooooo that is actually very interesting now that I think about It and now I take back what I said, if that is applied to the story, then I see that it makes sense. If this is the case, then I'd be down for a Hawaiian setting word for LILO ands Stitch.

Smithee

Awards
Terra's and Eraqus's Hearts actually being up to clever behind-the-scenes stuff all along.

WILDMUSTANGX

Oh yeah haha! I'd like Sora to also have his own Keyblade armor against Vader as well! �� I'm interested to see if it will look like Master Eraqus' armor since Sora found his Keyblade in that CGI scene, unless that was just for show! I hope not!

Many have theorized that Sora, Riku and Kairi might get their own key-blade armor, just like Ventus, Terra and Aqua. I've seen some interesting concept art, depicting what their armor might look like. I think this is a really cool idea, but I definitely don't want to see Sora wearing some gaudy, ugly, gold armor, or Kairi in pink armor! If anything, Kairi's armor should be purple. She wore a lot of purple in KH1 and it's a way cooler color than pink.

disney233

Awards
1: Seeing Xion again which I highly doubt though.

2: Have Sora and Donald keep upgrade to the Za/Zra and Ja/Jra tiers of magic.

3: Let Oswald be introduced and engage a brotherly rivalry between Mickey and Oswald.

4: Mortimer as one of Maleficent's minions.

5: THE HORNED KING PLEASE!!!

6: The return of Command Styles, and Shotlock commands.

7: World exclusive Drive Forms where you can merge with an ally from another world other than Donald and Goofy.

8: A side quest from Jumbaa in Kuani(the actual name of the world) Where you find experiment pods scattered throughout the worlds, AND FIGHT THE EXPERIMENTS INSIDE!

9: No Star Wars world, just Darth Vader as a secret boss.

10: Maybe more singing on the other worlds besides Atlantica. I loved the rhythm songs and love to see more in the other worlds in KH3 I MEAN HELLO! This is Disney we're talking about.

11: More accessible areas in Olympus Coliseum like an expansion of Thebus from Birth by Sleep or ACTUALLY GOING TO MOUNT OLYMPUS!

12: For boss battle soundtracks bring in a mixture of it. The following should at least come back

The Deep End
Shrouding Dark Clouds
Destiny Force
Forze de Male (you know for Ansem)
Struggle Away(Theme from Chain of Memories)
A Fight for my Friends
Fight and Away(from 358/2 Days)
Rowdy Rumble(Oh lord that's my favorite)
Vim and Vigor
The Encounter
Extreme Encounter
The Tumbling
Unforgettable
Enter the Darkness(for Vanitas if he ever comes back)
Desire for All that is Lost
Dance to the Death
The Corrupted
Another Side, Another Story(Maybe for a Lea vs Siax fight)
Black Powder(for Braig or Xigbar)
Deep Imputus(for Young Xehanort)
Sinister Shadows
Hunter of the Dark (I just want it to return)
Untamable(also want it to come back)
The 13th Dilemma(fighting against the unknown members)
Tension Rising

We still need one big and epic battle theme for the final fight, as well as some other new boss fights but don't forget the old boss fight OST we all remembered and loved. Now one last thing

13: Kairi is a Key bearer now SO PLEASE NO MORE OF THAT DAMSEL IN DISTRESS GARBAGE AGAIN!

Olympian

I'd like to see multiple playable characters. There are seven guardians of light so the story shouldn't just centre around Sora. At least Riku and Kairi should be playable alongside Sora, while the other guardians can be party members.

I'd also really like a Final Fantasy secret boss that isn't Sephiroth. Nothing against him I'd just like to fight someone new, preferably Kefka or Kuja. It would be nice to see some Final Fantasy characters from non-Nomura games, unlikely as that is.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I want to see Vanitas' return! That is the one thing I wish most.. and I want him to do something cool to change the situation, fighting on the same side as our Hero of Light, or just get a happy ending... or even better, no end, just happy ;P

I also want Kairi to actually fight and be cool and strong, not just a girly girl that needs Sora's protection.

I want to see how everyone trapped inside Sora's heart becomes their own Somebody ♥

I want to see Terra and Aqua saved!

I want to see Xehanort destroyed!

And... I want to see some emotional moments that will make me cry as well... It's been over 10 years after all, I want this game to make me cry happy ending tears and be an unforgettable experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back