• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want to see in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

I know this question may have been asked countless time, but i love to hear people thoughts.

1. Sora and Kairi become a couple

2. Sora meets/VS Vanitas

3. Roxas meets Ventus

4. Roxas, Xion, Vanitas and Namine to return (they probably will)

5. Lea mistaking Ventus for Roxas

6. Lea remembering Ventus

6. Character switch system..(during the final Battle)

7. Unanswered questions answered (obviously) like: Traitor?, what's inside the box?

8. Knowing more about Marluxia, Larxene and Vexen's past / somebodies / where they went after DDD.

9. New worlds, not the same boring ones like Halloween Town or Tron

10. Little Mermaid 2 (ON ERIC'S LAND?) and Lion King 2 (Simba DID have Kiara at the end of KH2)

11. Roxas and Xion become a couple. Roxas and Namine seems to forced. and they WILL be their own people, so that means Xion will be a real GIRL.

12. Aqua and Zack's date, why not?

13. Wondering around Castle Oblivion to find Ven.

14. Wondering around RoD to find Aqua.

15. Riku ending up with Namine, or a new character

17. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!!!

18. Kairi remembering Radiant Garden / remembering Aqua / and her grandma returns

19. Braig/Xigbar overtaking Master Xehanort

20. and finally....AN EPIC FINAL BATTLE!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: What Do you want to see in KH3?

I agree with a lot, but I definitely do not want Kairi and Sora to become a couple. Kairi is the most shallow main character the series has to offer, so please give her character development instead of a forced relationship. >:

appleboy82791

Awards

I agree with a lot, but I definitely do not want Kairi and Sora to become a couple. Kairi is the most shallow main character the series has to offer, so please give her character development instead of a forced relationship. >:

I would definitely agree with this. Those are my thoughts exactly.

I feel the same way about your Roxas/Xion thing. I just really would hate for romantic relationships to become a thing. It would really detract from all the things I like about KH. So I'm in strong disagreement with you on those topics. VERY strong disagreement.

I also really don't care to see the Little Mermaid 2 and the Lion King 2. I really hope we stay away from Disney sequels. They just aren't good. And after Atlantica in KH2, I think we've all had enough of it...

As far as all the rest of the things on the list, I really like them. I especially like #19. I've actually thought about that myself. It seems like there may be some potential for something like that. But I don't know. I'm just speculating.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

For couples to become an official thing. More official than they already are.

("They are not, Darko you're wrong for these 3963 reasons" yeah, yeah. I just went through an awful day, so I'm kinda like post-BbS Ven right now, don't really care.)

In general, more characters interactions. Every kind. Let Back Cover be the beginning of proper interaction and dialogues in the series.
And, if I could really ask for the impossibile, for Nomura to explain things properly. And fire Team Osaka halfway.

horto12485

Awards

I know this question may have been asked countless time, but i love to hear people thoughts.

1. Sora and Kairi become a couple

2. Sora meets/VS Vanitas

3. Roxas meets Ventus

4. Roxas, Xion, Vanitas and Namine to return (they probably will)

5. Lea mistaking Ventus for Roxas

6. Lea remembering Ventus

6. Character switch system..(during the final Battle)

7. Unanswered questions answered (obviously) like: Traitor?, what's inside the box?

8. Knowing more about Marluxia, Larxene and Vexen's past / somebodies / where they went after DDD.

9. New worlds, not the same boring ones like Halloween Town or Tron

10. Little Mermaid 2 (ON ERIC'S LAND?) and Lion King 2 (Simba DID have Kiara at the end of KH2)

11. Roxas and Xion become a couple. Roxas and Namine seems to forced. and they WILL be their own people, so that means Xion will be a real GIRL.

12. Aqua and Zack's date, why not?

13. Wondering around Castle Oblivion to find Ven.

14. Wondering around RoD to find Aqua.

15. Riku ending up with Namine, or a new character

17. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!!!

18. Kairi remembering Radiant Garden / remembering Aqua / and her grandma returns

19. Braig/Xigbar overtaking Master Xehanort

20. and finally....AN EPIC FINAL BATTLE!

Well according to Nomura he said that The Lion King(My Favorite Movie) will no longer appear in Kingdom Hearts Series as a playable World so no Disney Sequel Stories

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Well according to Nomura he said that The Lion King(My Favorite Movie) will no longer appear in Kingdom Hearts Series as a playable World so no Disney Sequel Stories
when did he said that i dont recall him saying that? i think he meant old maps wont return so in a way yes it wont return

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards

I really only want them to develop the characters more, which means:
- More Kairi
- More Naminé
- More SRK
- More overall interactions
- Way less Riku with Mickey or alone, more Riku + Kairi
(- More Lea + Kairi interactions)
- More TAV
You see, Kairi is the central problem lol.
Just… give the characters more dynamic and development and whatnot.

Other than that, kill all Xehanorts and all Organization Members and make the Disney worlds more central to the story (though it seems like we're heading the right direction)
I also really want a mission mode like in Days, it was really fun.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I want to see my dad smiling at me and saying "I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you, son, let's go have a catch." it's the only thing I want but KH3 will never bring it to me.... maybe...

gibbs615

Well like I said before I want to see Elena of Avalor in this and also Rinoa from FINAL FANTASY 8 and the gullwings as their original TALL selves!

Awards

It'd be cool to see Sora finally become a master himself. That, and it'd be epic to see Sora and his army of dream eaters face off against Vanitas and his swarm of Unversed. That "secret" Sora said he had when he came back? Maybe it's a pact or something he made with the dream eaters in which they agreed to appear whenever he needs them the most. Xehanort ain't the only one with tricks up his sleeves.

Infamita

It'd be cool to see Sora finally become a master himself.

Concerning Sora becoming a master, I think Square will take a Naruto-esque approach.

I would personally love to see Sora defeat Xehanort and save everyone without even being a 'true' keyblade master, and then jumping straight to the Master of Masters position without even passing an official Mark of Mastery exam. (Just like when Naruto went straight from Genin to Hokage)

Midori

Awards

I would love to see Terra come to terms with his darkness and regain his confidence! :D This was hinted in blank points, so I would love to see it mentioned in KH3.

Caxinuld

Awards

Aside from the obvious things like good story writing, delivery & gameplay, I'd love to see more character development for Kairi & better use of the Disney Worlds.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I really don't wanna see any romance in this game, like at all. I am so anti romance with KH that it's for me the #1 thing that needs to stay away from this game.

I want Roxas to get his own body, some meaningful interactions between characters who have a connection but normally don't interact? Or didn't have the chance to talk. Honestly my biggest wish is not to have any loose ends that make it feel unsatisfying? Because the game/series is so old I really want this saga to finish in a proper way so we can be "ready" for the next one. The games have been ongoing for so long now that I sometimes fear that SE might forget to wrap some things up properly so I'm kinda???? scared

Also this may be ridiculous but I want everyone from the trios to get the happy ending they deserve. But I don't know how realistic that is LOL

And I wanna see more Kairi and more scenes of her that shape her character because so far I'm so disconnected from her and all the other girls that it's almost sad. Like I'm not really attached to her or any of the KH girls except Aqua so I'm hoping for a better treatment of the female characters.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t

I want to see Isa come back to the light side, 9-12 of the organization make an appearance, and background stories for all the org. members. Seriously, the org. members are some of my favorite characters, and I really hope we get to know more about them.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards

when did he said that i dont recall him saying that? i think he meant old maps wont return so in a way yes it wont return

There was a Korean interview with Nomura that was published while back (almost two years ago, I believe) that was initially mistranslated stating that Halloween Town and Pride Lands would not be returning. In actuality, he was talking about how Pride Lands and Halloween Town were two of his favorite worlds, and later in the interview mentioned that no maps from previous games would be reused.

That being said, I don't find it likely that either world will be returning (though I do want Pride Lands to return, Halloween Town has run it's course IMO).

Infamita

Yea man I'd love to see Kiara in KH3. If Pride Rock does return in KH3 though, I hope the graphics look natural, considering that we're all used to looking at ol' reliable Disney animations in KH. On that train of thought, it's just occurred to me that Olympus Colosseum is the only 'old' Disney movie that's been announced. I honestly can't wait to see what Herc looks like with the Unreal 4 Engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back