• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want to see in a PlayStation 4 and NextBox?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Frankly I just want good games & you don't need a new system to get that. I worry more about what new BS they'll bring to the table than the new possibilities for gaming.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Compatibility with PS1, 2, and 3 games but that's not gonna happen. Also don't want the next gen consoles to come out for another 3 years at least, there's still a lot that can be done with the current consoles.

oh right you're a developer good tell us more

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Frankly I just want good games & you don't need a new system to get that. I worry more about what new BS they'll bring to the table than the new possibilities for gaming.

Introducing the new Playstation buttpad

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
i honestly can't think of anything besides better hardware.
and even then i don't want them to jump too far because if they make them like top tier gaming PCs then they'll be terribly expensive.

they'll copy the Wii tablet at some point so i guess they better hurry up and do so

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
they'll copy the Wii tablet at some point so i guess they better hurry up and do so

Sony has already been doing some things with the Vita towards being able to communicate with the PS3. I wouldn't be surprised if they made a handheld that acts as a controller as well for the PS4.

I don't really have anything I want out of the next gen unless Sony and Microsoft do something crazy at E3 this year showing off something that I actually want in a console. I will most likely just keep playing games exclusively on my PC until I get a Steam Box.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
With the announcement of a PS4 announcement, this is as good a time as any to bump this thread for discussion.

One thing I would like to see isn't necessarily the Vita LiveArea as the UI, but I would love it if the PS4 has a user interface as responsive and versatile as the Vita's. On the Vita, you can instantly minimize games, still listen to music, browse photos, go through settings, even browse the web (really cool for pulling up an FAQ), etc. and there isn't any lag. I would love to see this implemented on the PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back