• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want them to change gameplay-wise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah I believe that was a result of those battles being added for international release and not actually being planned (so their health was higher than any other enemy programmed in the original game, so the invisible bar was due to them not having programmed in a different colour). But the coloured bar was nice, I do kinda miss that touch.

also, the ps4 controller's light could match the color of each bar. i kno it seems kind of stupit, but like, that light is a small touch i enjoy.

Muke

whatever
Awards
also, the ps4 controller's light could match the color of each bar. i kno it seems kind of stupit, but like, that light is a small touch i enjoy.
Actually, that's a pretty cool idea!
Or, you know what? Give each world another color! I don't know, give Twilight Town orange, Traverse (if it appears) blue, Corona this gold, idk! But it would be so lovely, imo.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Actually, that's a pretty cool idea!
Or, you know what? Give each world another color! I don't know, give Twilight Town orange, Traverse (if it appears) blue, Corona this gold, idk! But it would be so lovely, imo.

it would be nice if each main menu was designed uniquely for each world you visited, and they added extra little touches like the default sounds being different too (more gamey in a WIR world, mechanical in sanfransokyo, etc).

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'd love it if the command hub in Dream Drop Distance HD was stylistic like Kingdom Hearts II depending on the world.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I would add a separate theater mode like in chi and a journal like in any other game before. What's also needed is a better way to sort through the titles, the list just gets longer and longer and is a pain to use after some time.
A free-roaming mode would also be cool, the short missions are fine and all but they make seem the worlds so small, despite them being really beautiful and interconnected.
These are about changes to Dream Drop Distance for 2.8, not things we'd like in Unchained.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
it would be nice if each main menu was designed uniquely for each world you visited, and they added extra little touches like the default sounds being different too (more gamey in a WIR world, mechanical in sanfransokyo, etc).
They included different sounds for Symphony of Sorcery so I have faith in this. They have more options now that they're working with the PS4 so KHIII will hopefully be more evolved with the little touches.

Not necessarily gameplay but I want the AA to be properly used. The trailers still show all those jaggies which is just so disappointing in this day and age.

As for gameplay, give me unlockable cosmetics. There's enough models of Sora and Riku from all the games to have a nice selection (KH1 Sora, KH2 Sora, Re:coded Sora, Organisation Sora, Baby Sora, KH1 Riku, Riku Replica, KH2 Blindfolded Riku, KH2 Riku, Organization KH1 Riku, Baby Riku, and fuck it give me Unreal Engine Sora and Riku 8D)

Whoever suggested Disney characters appearing in battles, good suggestion lets have that. I also want keyblades. Destroy the balance of the gameplay and unlock KH1, KH2 and BBS keyblades when those stories unlock in the glossary.

Muke

whatever
Awards
They included different sounds for Symphony of Sorcery so I have faith in this. They have more options now that they're working with the PS4 so KHIII will hopefully be more evolved with the little touches.

Not necessarily gameplay but I want the AA to be properly used. The trailers still show all those jaggies which is just so disappointing in this day and age.

As for gameplay, give me unlockable cosmetics. There's enough models of Sora and Riku from all the games to have a nice selection (KH1 Sora, KH2 Sora, Re:coded Sora, Organisation Sora, Baby Sora, KH1 Riku, Riku Replica, KH2 Blindfolded Riku, KH2 Riku, Organization KH1 Riku, Baby Riku, and diddly it give me Unreal Engine Sora and Riku 8D)

Whoever suggested Disney characters appearing in battles, good suggestion lets have that. I also want keyblades. Destroy the balance of the gameplay and unlock KH1, KH2 and BBS keyblades when those stories unlock in the glossary.
I do agree with this, however I'm not sure if SE's cool/nice enough to really give us new Keyblades and costumes. :/
But yeah, you're absolutely right - they could do so many stuff with all the models (COUGHUNLOCKABLECOSTUMECOUGH).

The Dark Mamba

Awards
maybe not the best title
I mean things like zooming the camera out. Or slowing the character down.
(In 2.5's BbS, the characters were way too fast..if you get what I mean.)

I really hope you understand what I mean, lol.

These are the only changes I care to see. Compare how fast Sora can move in the mysterious tower chamber in KH2 and 3D.

As a whole I didn't have too many problems with 3D gameplay besides the difficulty spike w/ TWTNW enemies. I just had to play coward when I got to that level. Also, if there is gonna be drop guage during bosses, don't make me have to do the battle all over again.

redcrown

Awards
I mean things like zooming the camera out. Or slowing the character down.

These two would be the best and most easy changes the game could make. Sora and Riku run ridiculously fast in this game like they're channeling Sonic.

The camera should be zoomed out definitely. This won't be inside a cramped 3DS anymore, it should really be zoomed out to expand the immersion of the game on the bigger screen. Although I heard they didn't back the camera out for the BBS remix, so it might not happen.

Sally-boiii

Awards

As for gameplay, give me unlockable cosmetics. There's enough models of Sora and Riku from all the games to have a nice selection (KH1 Sora, KH2 Sora, Re:coded Sora, Organisation Sora, Baby Sora, KH1 Riku, Riku Replica, KH2 Blindfolded Riku, KH2 Riku, Organization KH1 Riku, Baby Riku, and diddly it give me Unreal Engine Sora and Riku 8D)

I mean how much though? The entire list of keyblades from each of these games? That seems a little impractical on their part, and a way to make the story even more unnecessarily complicated. Maybe the stronger tier weapons like ultima weapon and no name, etc. You could even see the design progression for the ultima weapon throughout the games. But I feel like this idea (despite how good it is), would just up development time.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I mean how much though? The entire list of keyblades from each of these games? That seems a little impractical on their part, and a way to make the story even more unnecessarily complicated. Maybe the stronger tier weapons like ultima weapon and no name, etc. You could even see the design progression for the ultima weapon throughout the games. But I feel like this idea (despite how good it is), would just up development time.

he means as a fun, non-canon little bonus. i'd kill to bring fenrir, ends of the earth, skullnoise and dream sword with me into III.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Adding the Oathkeeper Keyblade to the game would be nice. It's a little odd that they make a big deal about Kairi giving Sora back the charm only for him to not use it at all in KH3D.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I was a little confused at Oathkeeper not being there at all either. Like...okay, why? As if they tried to keep anything Kairi-related out of the game as much as possible.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I was a little confused at Oathkeeper not being there at all either. Like...okay, why? As if they tried to keep anything Kairi-related out of the game as much as possible.
The only thing I can think of is that they probably didn't want to have Sora to have more Keyblades than Riku in the game. But they could've fixed that by, you know, giving Riku a new Keyblade.

I could see Sora gaining access to the Oathkeeper after the Kairi part of his nightmare, whereas maybe Riku would gain his new Keyblade (one based on Sora?) after defeating Anti-Black Coat or something.

Awards
The only thing I can think of is that they probably didn't want to have Sora to have more Keyblades than Riku in the game. But they could've fixed that by, you know, giving Riku a new Keyblade.

I could see Sora gaining access to the Oathkeeper after the Kairi part of his nightmare, whereas maybe Riku would gain his new Keyblade (one based on Sora?) after defeating Anti-Black Coat or something.
Maybe the Oblivion for Riku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back