• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want them to change gameplay-wise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
maybe not the best title
I mean things like zooming the camera out. Or slowing the character down.
(In 2.5's BbS, the characters were way too fast..if you get what I mean.)

I really hope you understand what I mean, lol.

redcrown

Awards
Make the flashy super powered magic attacks slightly slower, so we can thoroughly see the beautiful animation they often have, like Aqua's attacks in BBS or Sora Drive forms in KH2. Or maybe I'm just a sloth processing things at a slower rate.

Last edited:

Derpcannonz

I hope they get rid of the ability link system. I thought it was a HUGE pace breaker and it took forever to get the good ability's.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A shame big changes like "add CLU & Frollo fights" or "Kairi Rev/Reb mode" are off the table.

-fewer combo-heavy nightmares. Some fights are a never-ending chain of stunlocks.

-Auto-cancel target lock when targeted enemy is grabbed by Tyranto party member.

-Drop meter halts during bossfights. & is just slower than 3DS version in general.

-Sora's Wargoyle to not be such a dick on Critical. That took way too much grinding to get past.

-Actually feasible Platinum trophy that doesn't require some god-awful mini-game side quest that's a bronze.

Derpcannonz

I also think square enix should remove the "drop" mechanic it was really annoying.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
They're not going to remove the drop mechanic. It's in the title and a key part of the game.

(and honestly y'all just suck at managing it. buy some drop-me-nots for goodness sake)

Derpcannonz

They're not going to remove the drop mechanic. It's in the title and a key part of the game.

(and honestly y'all just suck at managing it. buy some drop-me-nots for goodness sake)

To me, it just felt like a forced in mechanic that was created to somehow freshen up the gameplay.

Also, I think that the reason to keep the drop mechanic is because "It's in the title" does not seem like a very good reason to keep it in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It means "oh woe" in yiddish. I kind of have to agree on all fronts, the Drop Mechanic was absolutely created as a gameplay freshener as a means to have a duel story but circumvent the pacing issues that BBS had. It's supposed to make the game more difficult, but it's not my favorite either.

But it is a key part of the game, and the story. It would be like removing the cards from CoM. It's just an integral part of the game that some people dislike, but it can be mastered.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Drop Mechanic won't go. Though I have to agree about it being a gameplay freshener

Derpcannonz

It means "oh woe" in yiddish. I kind of have to agree on all fronts, the Drop Mechanic was absolutely created as a gameplay freshener as a means to have a duel story but circumvent the pacing issues that BBS had. It's supposed to make the game more difficult, but it's not my favorite either.

But it is a key part of the game, and the story. It would be like removing the cards from CoM. It's just an integral part of the game that some people dislike, but it can be mastered.

Yeah you are right, but the mechanic still bugs me a little bit.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Don't you get like a million items later on that prevent the drop gauge from emptying? I used those just whenever I needed more time and was fine. Just sucked when I didn't take them with me in a long bossfight :(

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Don't you get like a million items later on that prevent the drop gauge from emptying? I used those just whenever I needed more time and was fine. Just sucked when I didn't take them with me in a long bossfight :(
Yes. And later in the game one of the drop bonuses is increasing the drop gauge and slowing it down as well. Like it's pretty easy to go through the whole game without it becoming a real issue.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yes. And later in the game one of the drop bonuses is increasing the drop gauge and slowing it down as well. Like it's pretty easy to go through the whole game without it becoming a real issue.

Yes.
But getting hit a lot (or was it something else? I never knew) also increased it again so sometimes that "0.6x" didn't stay for long. I rather relied on the items but yes, that also slowed it down nicely.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yes.
But getting hit a lot (or was it something else? I never knew) also increased it again so sometimes that "0.6x" didn't stay for long. I rather relied on the items but yes, that also slowed it down nicely.
The rate would increase if your character got hit by an enemy's Sleep spell.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
KH1 outfit mode in NG+. Sora red pants too fly. Riku straps too swag. Sora chain in belt too goddamn gangsta. I'm at my limit.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
The drop meter doesn't really add anything good to the game, but it's not that bad either. I just did a critical run with base keyblade only so my damage input was pretty low and I never had any trouble with time running out during bosses. Just make sure to use a drop-me-not before the fight and it should be just fine.

I know they won't add an option to disable flowmotion (and turn it back on when you need it) but... that would be really good. Yes yes, I know, essential feature and I dont hate it or anything. It's very useful in some situations, but it really made some bosses annoying. The mantis thing in the Grid, Ventus Nightmare, the 3 boss mash in Traverse Town, to name some. I hate accidentally triggering flowmotion when I'm trying to dodge. Especially if I need to heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back