• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want the next trailer to cover?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I just thought that this'd be a nice discussion until we finally get a trailer. There are a lot of worlds we haven't seen yet (or in a while), and there's also the new leak…

For me, I finally want to see Corona and San Fransokyo. Especially Corona - I want to see Rapunzel and Flynn. Maleficent and Pete look phenomenal, so I'm really hyped for Rapunzel and Flynn. I also want to know how Rapunzel will behave in gameplay.

Preferably, I want as little story as possible. Nothing that gives away too much. Just like in the Orchestra trailer.
That's about it! What about you guys?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'd like to see some story hints. The part about Roxas was absolutely perfectly implemented - it didn't really give anything away, but it being addressed so directly in a trailer just felt amazing to me. I'd like something like that about other characters as well.

Other than that, I'm very interested in menues and gameplay choices. It's probably something no one wants to see, but I'd love to get a general idea of what to expect - the possibilites and restrictions of gameplay.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
More than anything else, a full release date so I can just not follow the next updates.

As far as other contents, I do want to see if they'll confirm the leak and in that case, if Sora's monster form will really be that ugly.
Other than that I don't have particular cravings... I guess I'd like to see if they fixed some character models already.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'd like to see some story hints. The part about Roxas was absolutely perfectly implemented - it didn't really give anything away, but it being addressed so directly in a trailer just felt amazing to me. I'd like something like that about other characters as well.

This this! More story content! More original stuff! And yeah, confirm that Monsters Inc world if that leak really is real and then let us know Sora's design was just a placeholder and has already been redesigned. That's one world I'd actually be really hyped for. I probably will be regardless if it's confirmed but... please xD Just change the colours at least.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'd like some spoilery misdirection to consider and theorize over. Actually, I'd like something that affirms and expands upon what the characters in this game are actually doing. We've been running with the back-of-the-book synopsis regarding the "Key to Return Hearts" for years now but I don't know if that has even been mentioned in any trailers so far.

I'm not incredibly excited for any of the worlds they've announced thus far so they could show any of them and I'll enjoy it equally. It does feel like both Corona and Fransokyo are overdue for some insight, though.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I would like a world reveal or at least see a bit more of San Fransokyo and Corona. Maybe confirm or disprove Monsters Inc as Darkos mentioned.

What I want most of all is to finally see Master Xehanort. They can't hide him forever.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
I'd like at least one trailer to show us Riku and Kairi. Seeing Rapunzel would be cool. I want to see more of Corona and see how San Fransoyko will look, especially considering they were the first worlds revealed and we've mostly seen Olympus at this point.

I'd like to get more story details, just enough to speculate without giving too much away. All the info on the plot is either vague or has only been revealed in interviews.

SomeKHFan

Awards
I myself would like to see some gameplay at either Corona or San Fransokyo. It would be nice if we can see Sora riding Baymax around the city while fighting enemies, like we saw in the art for the world. And maybe some confirmation on A Monster's Inc world after these 'leaks' to see if they are real or not.

If there is anything else involving the story, just hints on whats happening like we have had in previous trailers for KH3. Nothing like the massive story reveals we got for the BBS and DDD trailers.

And maybe a release date....or if not at least a release month now.

What I actually see the next trailer covering.....as the trailer will most likely be revealed at D23 Japan, I can see them revealing Frozen as a world reveal. As it is extremely popular in Japan, this feels like the most likely place they'll advertise the world for KH3 to get the most attention from old and new potential players. Of course, this only matters in Frozen is in the game....and I think most people expect it to appear, even if they don't want it to.

horto12485

Awards
Here's what i expect to see for the Next Trailer...

5: Story Content(Show us Xehanort and the Other Darknesses, Xion, Namine, Disney Stuff, Lea and Kairi's Training, Aqua, Ventus, Terra and Maybe Roxas)

4: A New World Announcement (Either Treasure Planet or the Leaked Monsters Inc)

3: Riku and Mickey, Lea and Kairi Training

2: More Disney Footage (We've seen enough Hercules in previous Trailers give us more Stuff that isn't Hercules related Big Hero 6, Tangled, Disney Worlds that we haven't see )

and

1: Make the Trailer at least either 7 Minutes or 8 Minutes no i don't expect this Next Trailer to be shorter i want to see More New Stuff in it (Big Hero 6, Tangled, Gameplay and Story Footage in it).

KudoTsurugi

Awards
While not seen, per say, I want to hear the new KH theme in the next trailer.

As for stuff to show, obviously more of Corona and San Fransokyo, and see if any other Disney worlds beside Hercules return(because I really to see Agrabah come back for King of Thieves).
And if possible, give us a listen to the English voice cast, because if elder Master Xehanort is still involved in the plot, I want to hear who they have as his successor.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I want at least one new world, but yes more on Corona and San Fransokyo as well. Olympus and Toy Story have been shown plenty enough now ha. All I'd like to see from them is when they FINALLY make the party members do something other than attack with regular hits occasionally I want to see what Herc, Woody, and Buzz can actually do.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Maybe it's too early, but I want to see the reveal and gameplay of the other playable character, and how they are different from playable chaarcters in KH so far in terms of gameplay.

Perkilator

Awards
My expectations:

1. More story

2. Some shed light on the Monsters Inc. leak

3. Some more Corona

4. Some GAMEPLAY of San Fransokyo

5. Slightly longer than the Toy Story trailer (keyword: SLIGHTLY)

6. Gameplay of summons

7. More Attraction Flow

8. A Final Fantasy and/or Square Enix character

9. A legitimate release month

10. New spells

11. Some sort of free DLC costume (yes, I said it.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Personally, I'm open to anything except more story content.
Square has a bad habit of spoiling way too much in their trailers so they should cut the main story out completely from the trailers.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I want to see former Organization XIII members that are not Axel. Give me Ienzo, Lauriam, Larxene's somebody. Something as a throwback to the former Organization XIII.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Personally, I'm open to anything except more story content.
Square has a bad habit of spoiling way too much in their trailers so they should cut the main story out completely from the trailers.

Eh, to be honest to me it seems like they went just the right way with KH3 so far. Only small snippets, most of them not very clear. Maybe they finally learned from stuff like BBS. :l

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I also wouldn't like too much story revealing, it will lead to a lot of speculation among us and the more info we get (being so close to the release), the better chances for us to actually be right with our assumptions. We'd spoil ourselves without realizing it
I personally want very mysterious reveals of characters, for example a voice can be heard at some moment, then we see the arm of a well-known original character who wasn't shown (much or at all) yet, then we hear another voice but see only a room - things like these would keep me incredibly curious, but at a safe distance from logically predicting parts of KH3's script.

Alja

Eh, to be honest to me it seems like they went just the right way with KH3 so far. Only small snippets, most of them not very clear. Maybe they finally learned from stuff like BBS. :l
I agree, if they must show story, let it be snippets that don't make (a lot of) sense until we finally play KH3.
I certainly wouldn't mind to see the Wayfinder Trio in some capacity. Don't show us what happened to Terra for the love of God (even though I am DYING), but I'd love to see something like Aqua being shown for a second while she's in the Realm of Darkness, a second of Ventus sleeping in Castle Oblivion (maybe opening his eyes slightly, kinda how his eyes aren't closed in 0.2 either? And a glimpse of Lingering Will, maybe we see him twitch or his Keyblade slowly being pulled out of the ground? Just a glimpse of them to point out once again that all three of them will be involved in the fight.

... yeah I spend too much time thinking about this xD

What I'd be TOTALLY fine with is seeing Riku's and Kairi's new outfits! Or Kairi in general, don't show us any kind of gameplay that doesn't involve Sora (i. e. don't tell us who the other playable character is), but show us our Destiny kids :3

Oh, and most importantly, of course: The exact release date.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Kairi as the 2nd playable character and KHI to melt down from a SW world reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back