• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you want in the master of masters secret boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
With bbs unknown, kh1 xemans battle, and kh2 lingering will, they had all be secret boss. I actually like unknown because that was a real challenge. But enough of that, I actually can't wait for the Master of masters boss update. The big question how hard should he be. I know people want kingdom hearts to be a challenge, but let's not forget the unknown battle in bbs. It's because people don't want a boss to be easy but fun and challenging. But I Master of masters to be harder than unknown(remove the luck counter of course). So yeah I just want the Master of masters to be hard without a luck counter. On a side note, the perfect Place to face him is in a battle portal set in the final world. It's been secret bosses always have word's for sora. And a master of masters with sora interaction would be awesome. 

Yeah. So basically how difficult do you want the master of masters secret boss, and where should we fight him at? Thanks for reading.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I could see him as a secret boss once somewhere in Shibuya next game. Not sure what I want in terms of gameplay since as the Master of all Masters his abilities are a bit hard to comprehend

kaseykockroach

Awards
If DLC/Final Mix adds any secret bosses, I hope to have at least one fought with party members. Dark Inferno's fun, but fighting alone is always inherently meh for me.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Most of the fight he's Lazy and acts like a Normal KH3 boss but then near the end he uses za spells, drops meteors and casts Zettaflare like nothing.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Most of the fight he's Lazy and acts like a Normal KH3 boss but then near the end he uses za spells, drops meteors and casts Zettaflare like nothing.

The sounds amazing. I would prefer if MoM relied on spells than fighting with a keyblade. Also maybe he could predict Sora's attacks with his sole remaining Gazing Eye

Zul

Awards
I want his more whimsical nature to be expressed in the fight.

Most secret bosses are dead silent, mysterious or cryptic. I want him to throw a ball of mud at Sora and go "you think that's gross DO YA?"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MoM would probably be a real joker. His attacks would be all sorts of silly things and he'd probably stumble a bunch of times. He'd have a ton of HP bars, though, and progressively as you fight the less he stumbles about.

Eventually midway he is just casually walking around the field, and more regular magic spells would start to happen. Then like HakaishinChampa suggested, he starts to cast high-level magic like it is nothing. By the last few HP bars MoM would just be throwing down Ultimas, Zettaflares, and other insane magic down while teleporting around the map.

He also staggers less and less as the fight progresses. When you "beat him", the game transitions to him stopping Sora's Keyblade with just a finger and he'd pat Sora on the back for the effort and give him a feather or something.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
MoM would probably be a real joker. His attacks would be all sorts of silly things and he'd probably stumble a bunch of times. He'd have a ton of HP bars, though, and progressively as you fight the less he stumbles about.

Eventually midway he is just casually walking around the field, and more regular magic spells would start to happen. Then like HakaishinChampa suggested, he starts to cast high-level magic like it is nothing. By the last few HP bars MoM would just be throwing down Ultimas, Zettaflares, and other insane magic down while teleporting around the map.

He also staggers less and less as the fight progresses. When you "beat him", the game transitions to him stopping Sora's Keyblade with just a finger and he'd pat Sora on the back for the effort and give him a feather or something.

This is so in-character for the MoM that it needs to happen. Though I am getting Taboo!Sho vibes from the mass-teleporting phase of the battle... D: I still need to beat Hard Mode Taboo!Sho in TWEWY FR,

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is so in-character for the MoM that it needs to happen. Though I am getting Taboo!Sho vibes from the mass-teleporting phase of the battle... D: I still need to beat Hard Mode Taboo!Sho in TWEWY FR,

It was exactly what I was thinking of as I wrote it out haha

Well, rather I was thinking of that and the Panthera Cantus fight from the boss rush in Another Day haha.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It was exactly what I was thinking of as I wrote it out haha

Well, rather I was thinking of that and the Panthera Cantus fight from the boss rush in Another Day haha.

HAHAHAAH I just had a mindpic of the MoM constantly shouting "Are you out of your vectors?" at Sora each time tried landing a hit, and the MoM dodged it. xD I wonder what sorts of battle quotes the MoM would spout xP

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Imagine if you receive the Ultima Keyblade for surviving against the MoM. And it turns out to be a total joke keyblade like the joke weapons from 358 2 Days , lol

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Imagine if you receive the Ultima Keyblade for surviving against the MoM. And it turns out to be a total joke keyblade like the joke weapons from 358 2 Days , lol

Nomura should do a joke Keychain for KH3FM, and let it have a Transformation.

Anthony William

Well i personally think the Master of Masters should be a lot tougher than Master Xehanort with the X-Blade and any other secret boss before. I also think that the fight should happen when Sora was saving Kairi, where the MOM appears before him and wants to challenge him to a fight to test him. The MOM should have 25 health bars, the largest amount ever.

In the first phase, the Master "only" fires the za spells and attacks with his Keyblade, which would be his original Keyblade rather than that of the one that had his eye on. However, he fights swiftly and deals a lot of damage so it isn't easy still. When he starts to lose health, by the time 5 of his health bars had been drained, he begins to use a technique where he throws his Keyblade and then instantly teleports so not only does his weapon hit you, he also gets to slash you. When he had lost 8 of his health bars, the Master becomes able to teleport and loves to do so, suddenly appearing and striking you. He also can change his Keyblade into multiple forms like a whip to attack from a distance and a glider to fly while attacking with large balls of ice, fire thunder or wind.

When the Master of Masters has lost 10.5 of his health bars, he starts using insane magic like Hakaishin Champa said, such as Ultima, which is a large blast of pure energy, Zettaflare, which fires a huge blast of heat, and raining down meteors. Along with that, he should also become able to channel magic into his sword for a big powerful attack, such as when he electrifies his Keyblade and then slashes it down for multiple blades of lightning to scatter, creates a large blade of water that when hitting the ground unleashes water all over, and the same applies to a huge flaming sword his Keyblade becomes while air magic sword scatters into multiple small blades. By the time he's lost 15 bars, he can start firing storms of thunder and wind along with also creating fiery vortexes and can also use a gravitational orb for a powerful explosive attack.

When he is pretty close to death, the Master of Masters begins getting serious and uses both light and darkness, unleashing large meteors of darkness and balls and slashes of light along with also empowering his Keyblade with either to slash you through the sky. He'll also fire large rays of either light or darkness and can use the same health-draining technique Xemnas did, only this time Sora has to press multiple buttons as quickly as possible and if he fails he dies. His Keyblade transform also becomes able to access graves and gauntlets where he attacks swiftly and with great power using either light or darkness. They are quite damaging. Once he has only 2 bars left, the Master will begin creating Heartless, Unversed and Nobodies when possible while he recovers health. The barrier he places will only lift if all the foes are killed. Along with that, while maintaining the shield, he will begin to fire storms of Keyblades like Vanitas did and not only that can fire clocks that slow you down to be hit by either a stream of lightning or multiple fireballs. Neither are weaker than the other.

Once Sora "wins", the MOM merely smiles and tells Sora to do what his heart tells him to do but he warns him that they will meet again and next time he won't show any restraint, clearly proving even after all that power and having exhausted Sora, he isn't fighting at full power yet before leaving via a Door of Light.

The brand new secret ending show the Master of Masters arriving in the Keyblade Graveyard to reunite with his students and he tells them their goal is to create a better world where light and darkness can coexist. The screen says "The Master of Masters will return as the main antagonist in next game."

Back