• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Do YOU want for Christmas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
gibson-custom-limited-edition-les-paul-custom-electric-guitar-silverburst.png

Don't judge me...

I find you guilty on all counts! TAKE HIM AWAY!

Oh, you said NOT to judge you. Nevermind.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
To be in Georgia for Christmas, theres more down there than there is here in New Jersey.
Change of location? Place to stay for that week? Transportation? Lol I can keep going.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
my parents back
the means to fight injustice
my parents back
a parenting book and a birdcare guide
my parents back
australia

DarkRiku-12

For Oprah to go away.
Some fine hos.
My father's love.
The subcontinent of India.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Every season of the office would be aight.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Fan comment here, but when the bonk are they gonna release volume three of the KH2 manga.

Stupid licensing, but i'd be cool with that lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Santasanta! I would very much like a keyblade, if I may... and a TARDIS! That would be really awesome.

...And a fez. Fezzes are cool.

Keyblade, YES!
Tardis, what is it?
Fez, I prefer a fedora.

Awards
Dear Santa,
I've been working on being good and kind all year. I even let my sister sleep with me sometimes, and I've been working hard on almost everything I do. I really hope I'm on your good list!

What I want for Christmas is for our leaders to learn to get along well and learn the best and most effective and efficient ways to lead and protect the people whom they govern, and to take office because they care for us, not because they want fame. For people to better understand each other and to care for each other. For wild accusations to stop, and for humility to abound. For a shining sun to warm the cold, for snow to grace to hot. For medicine to advance, for you to share your magic for the common good.

...That, or for "Last Person to Post Wins" to open back up. :3

But most of all, I wish for everyone here to have a very happy holiday!
With Love,
MegaGirl

P.S. Santa, I really hope it's not too much to ask... but I'd really like it if you helped my friend KK, so her computer worked and she could be on the site with us again. I'll be extra good if you do this for me, I promise. So please...

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
To be able to live in the Grid and be the Creator of it.

;~;

And then use it to create an exact copy of myself, and switch our minds so that I can has live forever inside the computers

Dexel

Beyond hope
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. Still haven't gotten them after all these years. ;~;

But seriously? All I'd ask for is a chance to spend a day in Tennessee during my road trip up to Connecticut again this upcoming July. :X

And for that day to please please PLEASE be the fourth. ;w;

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Dear Santa,
I've been working on being good and kind all year. I even let my sister sleep with me sometimes, and I've been working hard on almost everything I do. I really hope I'm on your good list!

What I want for Christmas is for our leaders to learn to get along well and learn the best and most effective and efficient ways to lead and protect the people whom they govern, and to take office because they care for us, not because they want fame. For people to better understand each other and to care for each other. For wild accusations to stop, and for humility to abound. For a shining sun to warm the cold, for snow to grace to hot. For medicine to advance, for you to share your magic for the common good.

...That, or for "Last Person to Post Wins" to open back up. :3

But most of all, I wish for everyone here to have a very happy holiday!
With Love,
MegaGirl

That was utterly adorable. I think that, in reading it, I may have contracted Diabetes.

And, also, I will just come out and say it.

Forget the other pony related stuff in my list. All I want is a brigade of pony superheroes. That would be AWESOME.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
and a pony
and a coupon for dairy queen
and another pony
and an anatomically correct kurt cobain action figure
and a third pony
nah im kidding i wanna pony bitches

Story of my life

But seriously, I hope to get a bass.

Status