• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Duzyourfacehurt

That is actually pretty close to the theory many people support. Inner-Demon is the biggest supporter of this theory in my opinion. I'm a supporter of the prequel theory as well.

rikufan06

twiligh knight said:
what do you think-(it begins by birth by sleep) mean i 'am clue'less

a dream

remember at the biginig of kh sora said he had wierd thoughts its pretty abvoius it was dive to the heart but wat if it was xehanorts memories too while xehanort was forgetting sora was reciving

just a theory

rikufan06

twiligh knight said:
how about this before kh,kh:com,kh2.ther was a war xanort was part of it and all of the key blade masters died escept the three then when xeanort came they chose the new key bearers .THIS IS JUST A GESS

i doubt it cause riku was suppse to be the origanl key wielder but he gave to the dark so sora was the alternate wielder iguess, thats when the second keyblade was created rikus keyblade then again theres that war it looks as if years pased and the keys rusted or something well thats my theory but still be bogus if sora riku and mickey were killed or someting like that or what if they are alternate keys, keys that were clones from the original ones or then again sora said as long as the keyblade stays with him he would still have to fight
who knows I still have many theories

rikufan06

xemnas
xigbar
xaladin
vexen
leaxus
zexion

these were the original members of orginization 13
why?
u all should know the traitors that back stabed ansem the wise just to study the heartless
if xehanort had a nobody xemnas
and heartless ansem/ xehanort nobodys then why
dosent the rest of the orginization have one
and where did the next six came from then
i mean we all know where roxas came from
any anwers anybody?

rikufan06

rikufan06 said:
xemnas
xigbar
xaladin
vexen
leaxus
zexion

these were the original members of orginization 13
why?
u all should know the traitors that back stabed ansem the wise just to study the heartless
if xehanort had a nobody xemnas
and heartless ansem/ xehanort nobodys then why
dosent the rest of the orginization have one
and where did the next six came from then
i mean we all know where roxas came from
any anwers anybody?

by the way what r all the x's on the names for is it because of xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back