• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bws2cool

Doesnt Ven and Aqua fight Terra to get MX's soul out of him?

I guess a possessed Terra could be some boss you have to fight.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Doesnt Ven and Aqua fight Terra to get MX's soul out of him?

No?

Seeing as how the game has yet to come out, on top of that without a soul MX would be dead. If it were his heart then that's a different story.

Bws2cool

Yah, thats what I meant. I saw it somewhere, but I forgot what it said.

MX's heart gets merged into Terra's heart to get him to submit to the darkness. So Ven battles him to get it out. Then Ven ends up with it in him. Which makes him want to be erased so he doesnt turn to the darkness.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

MX's heart gets merged into Terra's heart to get him to submit to the darkness. So Ven battles him to get it out. Then Ven ends up with it in him. Which makes him want to be erased so he doesnt turn to the darkness.
^speculation We don't know if anything like that will happen.
I don't doubt a fight at somepoint between them. A training fight most likely, and then another later during the end when things go sour.

Muse

you look atrocious
Only way I see a fight between them would be a training fight. :/ Like with Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus on DI.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Who told you that?

Attemisc

There sure as hell had better be or I will be a negative nancy.

Training fight, real fight, I don't care. And it sure as hell had better be repeatable. The PSP has multiplayer capabilities and to not use them is just silly. How about a training room where the wi-fi on the PSP is turned on and you and a friend can select a character and just kick the crap out of each other.

That or Ven can just get sick of Terra being all "I'm a good guy but I'm gonna go be all evil for a second, k thx bai"

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if they would appear in a tournament at the Colloseum. It's not like every tournament so far was canon :wink:

Coeurl

Demon Dance
How about a training room where the wi-fi on the PSP is turned on and you and a friend can select a character and just kick the crap out of each other.

yeah.! that would be awesome. .like, we could use FF/Disney characters from the game too.

Shade737

Silver Member
Ven fighting Terra would be terribly cliche.
However, if we were to fight as Aqua who's trying to stop the both of them and she ends up having to whack both of them, I'd love every single second of it :D
That would from then on make her a good role model for Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back