• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think would happen if Sora died?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

For one thing a lot of fans would be pissed off and probably storm a rampage all the way to the SE Headquarters and murder Nomura.

For another, The game would most likely end. Unless the other Keybearers (BHK, Riku, or Mickey) continued on with what they have to do....whatever that is.

jk4eva

The "storming a rampage to SE headquarters" part will probably happen.

Basically, what Keyblade Shards said. Nomura already said that Kingdom Hearts was Sora's story. Therefore without him, it would be no hero, no story.

Last edited:

KairiStar1

I think he could only die if the war between the heartless and him got to be sooooo long and strendious dying would be a big relif (only after he defeated them all) the i guess it would be ok. Even more so if his only choice was to sacrifice his soul and heart to end the heartless attack once and for all. But it would be cuter if he lived, and lived with kairi happily ever after, and had a son, who then could be the next keyblade master. or some happily ever after thing like that. oooo what if he became the successor after mickey? thatd be interesting! But im taking this topic off subject.

Awards
The world would end!!, Hell on earth, Eternal despair, and alot of terrible stufff will happen!

Dual Wielder

hmm...
could be interesting...
then they make a legend about the legendary keybearer who sacrificed his life to defeat all heartless...
and then the next game you play as the bad guys trying to stop the good guys from resurrecting sora...
lol...
crazy idea...
doubt it would happen...
however, if there was an epilogue, with something like many years later, then showing sora and kairi as grandparents...
and then sora gets killed saving his kids or something...

karthikg

wont happen cause hes the main charater keyblde shards is right about square enix..
but also one of hte greatest games of our time would be gone

mat

an absoloutley brilliant plot twist. Yes, I am aware I used brilliant. Think about it He'll only die f its the only way to beat the heartless. He does that, and then the music plays from when he stabbed himself with the princesss heart keyblade, an he'd also pull the big cheesy grin that he pulled from that part. I'd probably cry though (dont tell ME its just a game =))

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
If sora died I'd probably flie to japan and join a rampage on SE, the only way it woud be ok if like mat and oracle said Sora would be resurructed, and mat I'm also guilty of crying in that part of KH.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The would end. Nomura has already said that Kingdom Hearts is about Sora and that keeping him alive and still cool would be tough which is why Kingdom Hearts isn't going to have as many games as the FF games. Plus he already has the ending in mind.

So....

...no Sora's death

Foxx5

it would make me sad until BHK, Mickey or Riku revives him... he has to see Kairi and give her oathkeeper back anyways, the little thief.

alchemist

i think it would be nice cause than they can make a game where you get to play as riku who wants to get revenge on the people from the Organization for using the heartless to kill sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back