• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think this means...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What does this mean? (read post)

• TGS... unfortunatelty.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Square-Enix party!

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

At the end of the Square-Enix party trailer of the Next KH, it says, "New information was scheduled to be announced in Tokyo Game Show 2007". Why do you think it said was and not is? There is still another day of the party, do you think that info could be released now because the word "was" is the past tense and maybe they are suggesting that the announcement was changed?:confused:

Your thoughts.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
maybe Kingdom Hearts info was to be released but they changed their mind...

Eagl

I believe that it might be something to big to announce on the SE party or they maybe just added something new and they couldnt show it for now

<AumaaN>

Even though I voted SEparty, I'm afraid we now won't get any news at SEparty or TGS. But let's all hope I'm wrong ^.^

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
It's pass tense, meaning that they scheduled information for KH3 to be announced at TGS. They're simply stating that they've already done the scheduling.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
not at the SE party, at TGS, it will be announced then because there has already been a theatre announcement of hte teaser. it will be ath the gaming convention. im possotive, but im not gonna vote, cuz i already gave my reasons.

Sexy Angel
Well, it doesnt really matter if either of them announce something KH related, as long as there is somethiing announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back