• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think the title BBS has to do with the characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraLover_4155

HEY EVERYONE, TerraLover_4155 here!

this is a question that i really want to know the answer to!
from what you saw in the secret ending, what do you thing the title "Birth by Sleep" has to do with Terra,Ven,Aqua,Master Xehanort, Dark Soldier, and Mickey???

WHAT DO YOU THINK??

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
i dont really have an idea but it will prolly be explained in da game

P.S.TerraLover i wonder, whos ur fav character again, lol

Twilightprince10

This has been one of my favorite questions that have been asked since info on birth by sleep has been released!
Birth by sleep could mean something born from a long slumber such as that sora took. maybe something was born from sora while he was asleep all that time. i know that bbs takes place before sora even knew about kingdom hearts but its the only thing i can relate to the title.

KingdomSealer

This got me thinking a bit. Kind of off topic but do you think Xehanort may have created the Room of Awakening and Room of Sleep? Just kinda popped into my head... and wanted to put it down.

A

Audo

It kind of seems like a thing that no one will be able to understand until after the game. Same goes for 358/2 Days

T

tazztig

I pretty much think that it'll all be explain in the game.<><><>

Raun

maybe it has to do with ven asking to be erased. maybe wen he is erased something will be born like roxas. i know that doesnt make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back