• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the outcome would have been if Vexen lived?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Imagine the Ice Titan, with Vexens Head, and Vexen's giant Shield, smashing everything, swining his shield, and pwning Sora..

Or, thats what I would like to see him as... But considering that almost Every KH boss has a ship form, Vexen would have a huge Ice ship, or something gay like that.

Tahmid_Zaman

sora would probably force vexen to tell him about riku and all the other stuff he dosn't know about right when vexen's about to fade away and then finish him off if axel dosen't

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
personally if vexen lived and was not killed by scum, then I would have liked to have seen Vexen in kh2 to make a an evil Sora replica.

now that would of made the game even cooler. uhhh why s.e why.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Interesting question. I think it would somehow impact Roxas and Sora earlier then in KH2, if that makes sense. As well as the fact that there be a bigger showdown with Vexen in the way and all...

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Sora "killed" Axel in Castle Olblivion, but that's beside the point.
Axel is the only exception. Because Axel is lame. :/

the only lames here are marluxia and vexen,axel is the coolest member of orgXIII,besides zexion of course and sora didnt kill axel in castle oblivion

sassysis10

I don't think Sora would have believed Vexen even if he had mentioned Roxas or Marluxia's plan. Whatever his memories told him about Namine he would hold true so he wouldn't believe she was helping him. Plus all the mean things he said about Riku, even if it was the fake.

FreezePrideIV

I generally choose to believe in the plot as set down by Renegades.

Alternatively, if Vexen had lived, he would probably use science to show Sora the truth about the world, the universe, and everything, and send Sora on his merry way to continue through the KH storyline as if nothing had ever happened. And then he would fall through a plothole and become the leader of Organization XIII, adopt a kitten, win the Nobel prize for every science-related field ever, found an orphanage, give millions to charity, turn into a Gundam and crush the terrorists, join a British punk rock band, and eventually figure out that his heart was in his back pocket all along.

And then he'd go beat up Chuck Norris.

Vexen for president 2012.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
ROck on Freeze Pride! That I'd like to see! Screw Hilary, VOTE VEXEN!

FreezePrideIV

And then after all of that Axel would come and kill him again

<.<

Except Axel went and killed himself for no reason!

Vexen being the Superior? Everyone would hate him.

Like they don't already? 8D

I am of the extremely biased opinion that he would make a better Superior than Xemnas, in terms of efficiency at least. I don't think he would be as drunk with power/ulterior motives. And he would be a hell of a lot less creepy.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Vexen would've likely just been killed by someone else, like Marluxia. The fact of the matter is, he's dead. Dead and gone forever.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I think he would've continued to help Sora and maybe even tell him about Roxas along with Marliluxia's plans. And thenaybe try to overthrow the organization

FreezePrideIV

The fact of the matter is, he's dead. Dead and gone forever.

Damn. When I first read this, I heard it in Saix's voice in my head and it was creepy as hell.

axel killed himself to protect sora, something tells me this is his reason

Except he didn't really need to. He could very well have let Sora handle the rest of the Nobodies, as Sora seemed to be completely fine at that point in time. Instead Axel was all KWAAAAAAAAAH UNNECESSARY SUPER KAMIKAZE DRAGONFORCE EXPLOSION.

It was cool, and his death was sad, but it was unnecessary. And it still wasn't as awesome as Vexen's death.

I think he would've continued to help Sora and maybe even tell him about Roxas along with Marliluxia's plans. And thenaybe try to overthrow the organization

That's exactly what he'd try to do, but I doubt he'd try to overthrow the Organization, considering his loyalty and rank. The only thing that would push him to do that would be the idea that Xemnas was not acting in the best interests of everyone in the organization (which he wasn't), that Xemnas personally wanted for him to be eliminated (plausible), or if he were doublecrossed and kicked out of the Organization for some reason (plausible).

In all reality the most probable thing would that he'd die later anyway, like Xenka said. And since Sora's drive centers completely around finding Riku, I don't think that it would have changed the overall storyline completely -- Sora finds out about Roxas, reunites with him at some point or another, and then simply continues looking for Riku. Only difference is that the Organization is even more pissed off at Vexen than they already are. Which would mean Vexen's death sequence would have to be even more epic. And it's hard to top that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back