• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think the connection between cloud and seph. is?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsTrinity

well since kingdom hearts came out and Sephoroth is noted as the one winged angel and since cloud is his rival and also noticabley has one wing what do you think connection is?

its seems to me just like BHK and Sora are like alternate personalitys so are Cloud and Seph. its also noticable that their wings are on opposite sides i wonder what this could mean? id really like to hear your thoughts so hit me up!

Dark_StarX

Sephiroth was already considered the "One Winged Angel" In Final Fantasy 7.Cloud is only the way he is because of a deal he made with Hades I think.Or he was transformed at some point and time into what he is now....

L

Lord Marluxia

Doesn't this belong in the first Kingdom Hearts forum? Anyway, I just think Nomura re-designed Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 to what he is now just to fit the whole theme of being Sephiroth's rival. The fact that Sephiroth is noted as the "One Winged Angel" and Cloud seems to be a sort of opposite with the bat wing compared to a bird's wing and the fact that Cloud's wing and Sephiroth's wing are on opposite sides. Hence, I'd like to refer to Cloud as the "One Winged Devil" as compared to Sephiroth, the "One Winged Angel."

As far as alternates go, re-play Final Fantasy 7. Cloud was a failed experiment at trying to clone the perfect warrior, Sephiroth.

Last edited:

x-knight

Lord Marluxia said:
Doesn't this belong in the first Kingdom Hearts forum? Anyway, I just think Nomura re-designed Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 to what he is now just to fit the whole theme of being Sephiroth's rival. The fact that Sephiroth is noted as the "One Winged Angel" and Cloud seems to be a sort of opposite with the bat wing compared to a bird's wing and the fact that Cloud's wing and Sephiroth's wing are on opposite sides. Hence, I'd like to refer to Cloud as the "One Winged Devil" as compared to Sephiroth, the "One Winged Angel."

As far as alternates go, re-play Final Fantasy 7. Cloud was a failed experiment at trying to clone the perfect warrior, Sephiroth.

to real man keep it that way

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Go somewhere and find the fight scene between them or the translated conversation and read it to find the connection. Also Cloud and Sephy and Sora and the BHK have no connections between each other.

Blindfolded_Riku

as Dark starx already said Sephiroth is already known as the one winged angel in ff7.
AND : devilsTrinity ... do you know the connection between cloud and sephiroth...? i don't think so becuase if u did you wouldn't have made such a topic.My advice is : play ff7 and then start another topic ^^

devilsTrinity

dang just a question why do you guys gotta be all mean about...just wondering ifany one saw a different connection think outside of the box once and a while and yeah there is a connection between BhK and Sora what are you thinking?

DJ_Masta999

I do rememeber hearing that in the kingdom hearts final mix when seph. and cloud were talking a translation was set and they said could said you are a dark side of me and you must die or somthing like that indicating that cloud and seph. are connected somehow.

Master of Time

Someplace where annoying people won't find me
Text from Conversation in Showdown of Fate(As I have seen it a billion times, I'll edit to show you a link where you can find it)
:
Cloud walks into the Stadium with his sword, then one feather falls, and in the feathers close up you see Seph's shadow, then he gently comes down all cool like, and in a face down...
Cloud:Finally we meet
(And after like 10-20 seconds)
Sephiroth:I've been searching for you too
Cloud:As long as you exist I can't awake from my nightmare
Cloud:You are my Darkness
(Sephiroth goes into a like "Come and get it" position, like he's inviting him)
Sephiroth:Then turn towards that darkness
Sephiroth:Eternally refuse the light to the nightmare of no awakening
(Cloud and sephiroth go into battle positions, and after a moving angle change showing lightning surging fromn them, they both charge at each other, then the fight starts, but the rest can be seen by you)

It's really hard to say, maybe after FFVII after you beat sephiroth normal form(After you beat him when he looks like an angel), some how the power that sephiroth used to be all angel like fused with Cloud during the battle, but its only Cloud because Cloud is indirectly linked to Sephiroth, so that new power that he got from sephiroth awakened, but not fully as sephiroth still has some of the power, which could explain the one wing on opposite sides. And the wing reminded cloud that he was linked with sephiroth, and sephiroth being bad Cloud generally thought he was his darkness, or something like that

Here's a link to a place where you can see the FULL Showdown of Fate movie
http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/all vids

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
okay that is something i want to see, and that does explain alot, they are so getting all this from FF7, cloud wants sephiroth dead to end his nightmare, cause of everything sephiroth did in the past, dang they are so copying things from FF7, i wonder if anythings going to happen between them in KH2, well all i know is if cloud is going to be in KH2 then sephiroth has to be, otherwhise there would be no point in cloud,

RikusDarkHalf

Well if you ask me cloud in ff7 is the light kinda and s. is the dark.

In KHfm the part befor they fight he says you will always be my dark or somthing like that.
It just added more dark vs light in kh so it would lead into kh2, I think

Master of Time

Someplace where annoying people won't find me
Yeah, Cloud said "You are my Darkness" to sephiroth, so that shows that Sephiroth is bad and Clouds darkside

And who knows, since the ending of this battle isn't shown(ARG!!!!!), maybe this indicates more of this in KH2? That could be a possibilty, probably why this topic is still in the KH2 area and not KH

RikusDarkHalf

ty for saying that, but in kh the charters in ff are a little different remember if it was not for sora entering to tournoment Cloud could of killed hurc. or died by him. Making him the unfailed experimint get it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back