• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualung

One of my friends told me that's really all that needs to happen for Sora to go for her instead of Riku.
That doesn't make sense. If he's gay, boobs wouldn't interest him at all, no matter how big they are >__>

The only other subtitle with numbers in it has been Days so far, hasn't it? And look at that whacked title. Maybe this one is going to be weirder than we think.

I know, right? He also said that this was gonna be a remake of Days (I'm not talking about you here Grass, lol). I just laughed at him.

Anyway, I gotta get back to finishing the next part of my fanfic, had to go into work today.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know, right? He also said that this was gonna be a remake of Days (I'm not talking about you here Grass, lol). I just laughed at him.

Hm, I wouldn't say they definitely won't make a remake of Days, seeing as they remade every other game so far... but what will they put in it?? More scenes of Xion moping/being comforted by hot guys? Fun fun fun.

Fabala011

Bah, I guess I can't totally dismiss the whole "Three Destinies" thing based on Kairi's letter anymore, considering that the official description for Birth by Sleep on the North American site uses that exact wording in the "Info" section. Three destinies. Still sounds too vanilla to me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hm, I wouldn't say they definitely won't make a remake of Days, seeing as they remade every other game so far... but what will they put in it?? More scenes of Xion moping/being comforted by hot guys? Fun fun fun.

...Um no. The only games they remade was COM and that's because it didn't do that well on the Gameboy. And Coded didn't do that well either so they're remaking that game as well. Days on the other hand actually did well so I don't think they'd remake it.

deep_but_stupid

A list of stupid suggestions.

data drive delete
dancing dads disaster
dont do drugs
the decisive dancemoves of destiny
delicious donuts, damn
doing dark deeds
ddegradation, desecration damnation.
The third dork.
the dancing duck druids
dry dock disaster
three dolphins
disasters doing donkeys
drunk driver dead
three dancing dogs died

seriously though, i dont think it will be three destinies because its too predictable.

i like 3rd door though

or how about deep dive dreams, or 3rd dive, or 3rd desire.
I really dont know because its not like kh names are close enough to the plot for you to work anythings out from them.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I really dont know because its not like kh names are close enough to the plot for you to work anythings out from them.

Actually, all the subtitles for the 4 KH games that had one made perfect sense.
Chain of Memories - The Heart has a Chain of Memories and Namine screwed up Sora's
358/2 Days - 358 Days shared between 2 people
Birth By Sleep - Hint to how those in Torment (from Coded) will be saved (Explained in Ultimania)
Coded - Happens in a Digital world

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
For anyone who says three doors or third door is not predictable, it is. To anyone who finished KH2.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Actually, all the subtitles for the 4 KH games that had one made perfect sense.
Chain of Memories - The Heart has a Chain of Memories and Namine screwed up Sora's
358/2 Days - 358 Days shared between 2 people
Birth By Sleep - Hint to how those in Torment (from Coded) will be saved (Explained in Ultimania)
Coded - Happens in a Digital world

Will those titles, we knew their full names. This is about us finding the unknown name from the unknown plot.

ZiggyK

I'm actually curious as to what dive means in relation to Kingdom Hearts. The only thing 'dive' related I've ever seen is the Kingdom Hearts FM secret ending Deep Dive. I wonder where people are getting "Third Dive" from. Is there something im missing?

Awards
I made a logo for the 3rd Door idea.

kh3d1.png

For anyone who's interested: the font used for "3D" is Copperplate Gothic Bold or at least very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back