• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
three destinies is my favorite till now. but I agree it would give away to much and doesn't fit with the "one sky, one destiny" line in Kairi's letter.

my suggestion would be Kingdom Hearts: Digital Data Decoded or Destiny's Data Decoded. Sound lame, but they tie in with coded.
I don't think so. As long as everything connects back to Sora its a-okay. Besides it fits Mickey's letter.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Fabala011

I don't think so. As long as everything connects back to Sora its a-okay. Besides it fits Mickey's letter.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mickey's letter, though, doesn't mention anything about "destiny." That topic is nearly exclusive to Kairi's letter. If anything, the portion of Mickey's letter you bolded seems to suggest that Kairi will be playable in 3DS, in addition to Sora and Riku. Besides, '3 Destinies' is way too obvious in my opinion. Maybe "Third Destiny," but I still don't really like it for reasons previously stated.

loke13

Mickey's letter, though, doesn't mention anything about "destiny." That topic is nearly exclusive to Kairi's letter. If anything, the portion of Mickey's letter you bolded seems to suggest that Kairi will be playable in 3DS, in addition to Sora and Riku. Besides, '3 Destinies' is way too obvious in my opinion. Maybe "Third Destiny," but I still don't really like it for reasons previously stated.
That was kinda the point. Everything leads to Sora. "Its still one sky, one destiny" It just that the connections and memories exist in all three of there hearts.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Lat's face it........I'd lol at the faces of the critics who complain/predict about kairi's uselessness(aside from love-interest/poh, not entirely without merit) if they see her in her own scenario actually LEARNING to be a keyblade bearer-dream/alternate reality or not. It's the fact they predicted uselessness in future titles i'd laugh at.

loke13

Lat's face it........I'd lol at the faces of the critics who complain/predict about kairi's uselessness(aside from love-interest/poh, not entirely without merit) if they see her in her own scenario actually LEARNING to be a keyblade bearer-dream/alternate reality or not. It's the fact they predicted uselessness in future titles i'd laugh at.
Well nothing is official yet. I just really hope doesn't leave Kairi on the back burner like he has been doing.

Daydreamer

Hmmm. 3D could mean 3...Dogs.
Goofy, Pluto, and NEW MYSTERY CHARACTER :3

No, seriously, I think 3 Destinies or 3 Dreams sound really cool. Seeing a Kairi scenario would be a welcome, in my opinion. Despite being a main character, she's constantly shoved off to the side, so maybe if she's part of the new game, she might finally get the development that she needs.
What about 3 Dilemmas? Maybe there will be multiple antagonists/goals to meet instead of the usual one? Though, that name doesn't sound as interesting as the other two do :p

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
dude. 99% chance "3D" was a placeholder title for the fact that it would be a 3D title.

Ness

In the kingdom hearts series, there are always groups that have three: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Organization THIRTEEN, Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Heartless, Nobodies, Reversed, Xehanort, his heartless and nobody.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This has little to do with the topic but where did you find that screenshot of Sora in Pinnochio's world? Is that a screenshot of KH3D because I doubt it'd be Coded because of it's graphics.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm kind of thinking it'll be something like
Kingdom Hearts The Third Door.

1: The door to darkness
2: the door to light
3: ???

I agree. I had a theory posted up for this...somewhere. Might be in that other 3D meaning thread.

Aqualung

3D... 3+33=36, 36-D... KAIRI'S BRA SIZE! 8D

One of my friends told me that's really all that needs to happen for Sora to go for her instead of Riku.

There will be a third main character, don't you know? A girl who lived on Destiny Islands that everyone never mentions and forgot about. She has green hair and looks like Kairi. She's gonna be the mystery that sells the game~

Actually, maybe Kairi will be playable? I wouldn't dismiss '3 Destinies' seeing as this series is so into trinities and crap.

I agree too early to dismiss Kairi as playable for now. Although this would be my first time playing as Riku. I wonder what new worlds are going to be added.....maybe Jungle Book.

I just have a feeling that Kairi is going to be playable and they haven't released footage of her scenario yet....

PLEASE, SQUARE-ENIX, PLEEEEEAAAAAAAASSE!!!!!!! (*says the stretched out "Please" in the same manner as Sander Cohen from Bioshock*)

Also, just to stay on topic:

Kingdom Hearts 3DS: DELETE, DELETE, DELETE

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
One of my friends told me that's really all that needs to happen for Sora to go for her instead of Riku.

That doesn't make sense. If he's gay, boobs wouldn't interest him at all, no matter how big they are >__>

The only other subtitle with numbers in it has been Days so far, hasn't it? And look at that whacked title. Maybe this one is going to be weirder than we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back