• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas

awwww, I thought i was going to be the first one to think of the D as 'Door'. I think that this will be called, Kingdom Hearts: The Third Door. Here is a basic summary of what I think the game will be about.

Everything we know about the secret endings of KH, Coded, and BBS have not been leading up to KH3, but KH: The Third Door. As we know, there are 3 realms in Kingdom Hearts: Light, Darkness, and Nothingness. Sora and Riku have opened up the Door to Darkness and the Door to Light in the past. However, one door hasnt been opened. A door that could infact be the key to ending one (or two)'s sadness. I am talking about (SPOILER)Terra, inside 'Terranort' and Ventus, resting in CO(SPOILER END). Now hold on a minute, how are they gonna help heal their sadness when there has been some "incidents" that make it impossible? Well, they could do something that seem highly unlikely to happen, but its the best I got. They could travel back in time before (SPOILER)Xehanorts heartless was defeated, so they could find away to bring him and Xemnas together. This also would be before Roxas was created, so that could somehow be related to saving Ven. Also, with Xemnas out of the way, Xion would have never been created, so that would make her 'unsad' I guess(SPOILER END). So now that the two are back in time, Xemnas notices that their are two sets of the boys, so he screws with them, sending Nobodies etc. Thats all I really got right now, so tell me what you think :]

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well, I thought that KH3DS was only a placeholder title for Reconnect. However, maybe that isn't the case anymore from what I heard in the OP's post. I guess it could stand for Dark Dream's Destiny. The "Dark" part is because Nomura said it would be something unexpected, like time travel throuhg memories in order to keep the universe in balance, as that would give the game more importance. "Dream's" would imply that it is not in a physical world, but some sort of alternate reality similar to the "Awakening" place where multiple characters have been. Last but not least, I believe that "Destiny" would stand for trying to unlock the data in Sora's Heart and show the secrects of how to free VAT, RAX, and Namine from their torment, as Nomura said there would be some hints about this game in Re:Coded.

Fabala011

Hmm... I've been thinking, and it seems to me that all of the Kingdom Hearts subtitles have come way out of left field, and either have some significance to the plot at a deeper level or just sound cool.

"Chain of Memories"
"358/2 Days"
"Birth by Sleep"
"Coded"

They're all rather abstract, especially 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep.

So I don't think something like "Three Destinies" or "Third Door" would be a valid title, considering they're too concrete, and they confirm too much. If Nomura reveals the next title as either of those, then he won't be able to keep us guessing, since we would basically know "Oh, the third door refers to this and that, and the three destinies are about these character." With Birth by Sleep, everyone was like "What the hell does that mean?" and thus were unable to guess the plot until more info was released. At least, they weren't able to do so very accurately based on the title alone.

So the title needs to be a bit more vague. The title "Coded" didn't tell us anything about the end of coded, unless you were able to infer that Sora has some magical data inside of him that's crucial to the plot of future games [/COLOR] from that title alone.

D

Deleted member 71005

I really doubt that it stands for 3 destinies. Remember, one sky, one destiny.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
three destinies is my favorite till now. but I agree it would give away to much and doesn't fit with the "one sky, one destiny" line in Kairi's letter.

my suggestion would be Kingdom Hearts: Digital Data Decoded or Destiny's Data Decoded. Sound lame, but they tie in with coded.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
one destiny per person ok.

Kairi's Letter said:
Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end,
and hope that our hearts will blend.

Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows:
starting a new journey may not be so hard,
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky

one sky, one destiny.

So it wouldn't be a reverence to the letter, if 3 Destinies where the tittle.

I hope this is a 3 scenario game and we get to play as Kairi.

Fabala011

I was mulling this over in my head some more, and game up with an unlikely yet epic title.

Kingdom Hearts: Demyx's Dazzling Disco

Or "Dance Demyx Dance!"

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
the third dive

or

three dimensions / light/dark/nothing lol i actually thought of that even when he said "it doesn't stand for 3-dimensional"

i doubt the 3 will stand for the number 3 though..
ok i don't doubt it but like you know how nomura is.. always coming up w/ the weirdest things shocking us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back