• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabala011

I'd say this deserves its own thread, if only for the sake of clearer discussion.

In the latest Famitsu interview, Nomura stated that the "3D" in the newly announced Kingdom Hearts game for the Nintendo 3DS doesn't stand for "3-Dimensional," but is an abbreviation for the game's actual subtitle, which will be announced sometime in the future.

So, what could it stand for? Is the first word "Three" or some other word? Could the title actually be three words that start with the letter D? Does Nomura even have a title in mind yet or is he just trolling us? These questions and more beset our minds.

I think it might have something to do with the phrase "Deep Dive." Or maybe it's "Kingdom Hearts 3? Dummy!"

Anyway, let's hear your opinions.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
3 Dicks (in sora's ass)

But really I have no idea. "Days" comes to mind, but well...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I saw Luap911 post this in a thread and I liked it:

3 Destinies

Last edited:

Fabala011

Uh. It's on 3DS .

Yes, I believe I mentioned that in the first post. "3DS" stands for "3-Dimensional Screen," and "3-Dimensional" is the only thing Nomura has told us the title doesn't stand for. Haven't you read the new Famitsu interview?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I saw this in another thread and I liked it:

3 Destinies

That was me who said that.
It doesn't fit though, really. It's all about everything connecting back to Sora. But then again, three Trios have been the center of the whole KH universe. SRK, TAV & RAX. A destiny for each Trio? Maybe.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Something that might fit would be "Kingdom Hearts: The Third Dream."

That would explain Sora waking up after seeing himself rain from the skies. It could all be a dream.

Ending of KH3D
After 2 years of being in a coma, a very autistic kid named Sora has woken up. Him hitting his head 2 years ago has seemed to cause damage to his memory, while also puting him into the coma he has just woken from. He keeps talking about weapons called 'Keyblades', 'Different worlds', 'Talking Ducks, Dogs, and Mouses', creatures called 'Heartless' and 'Nobodies', and also about different realms called 'The Realm of Light' and 'The Realm of Darkness'. His parents are putting him down.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i just came up with data, dimension, darkness.

i'm guessing the 3 doesn't matter, but it's more of like three words that hve D in it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now I am really pushing this!

THREE DIRECTIONS!

But Destinies sounds good. Or Dreams.

Whatever it is, it probably relates to Kairi's letter.

Dcasd1

the 3 doesn't matter nomura said its not the offical name for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back