• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think that the final world will be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora KHMaster

i think it will be at deep dive the trailer shows a showdown with an unknown and sora.

or the place where sora was facing the giant army of heartless it has to be this there was like two behemoths

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
How the fudge are WE supposed to know? We don't even Know all the worlds that will be in KH2. But to sum it down to the ones we DO know.

Deep Dive/ASAS City- This place seems like an interesting place to end a game. And the fact that it was in both KH1 and Final Mix,it MUST mean something important will happen in this place. And its dark background seems to fit KH2's pesona perfectly.

Destiny Islands- Quite possible, this is a place where Sora's story began. Why not end it here? But in KH1 destiny Islands/End of the World was the final level. I have my doubts as of to whether Square would reuse the same world for a final level in a sequel. But most likely the story will end here for a happy ending. If not,prepare for a KH3, 4-5 years from now.

Hollow Bastion: I REALLY don't think this will be the last level. We've seen both trailers and screenshots from this world.It would be a good place to end the game,but Square would NEVER show us anything retaining to a last level.It would spoil EVERYTHING. We've seen a bit too much for this world to be the final.

Or it could be some new world that we don't know about yet. Only time will tell. But I'm thinking its a world that is currently unannounced at this time. So,what do the rest of you think?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I think the final world will be Heaven and ora and everyone will have supper with Jesus.. Im just kiddin.. im think Destiny Islands but hmmmm who knows... Nomura thats who

J

Jaxx

I reckon it'll be Deep Dive, Destiny Islands, Disney Castle or a new original World that we don't know. I don't think it'll be any of the Disney Worlds.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It can't be Hallow Bastion. From what I've heard, Hallow Bastion or Twilight Town will be where you start. That will be revealed in the future. Destiny Island probably will be last because Nomura said that Sora will have to make a decision on wether he will ever see Riku and Kairi again. Which will set up for Kingdom Hearts 3. Nomura also said that Kingdom Hearts 2 will not be the last one in the series.

Oathshadow

Primos. The last world is gonna be Primos. And you'll have to fight Jac for the last boss.

Never mind. It's definitely going to be a new world, if it's a world at all. Maybe it'll be some place floating in space, like Monstro or the Jolly Roger in the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back