• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think of

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Eliona_

I like the box art alot, but I would be much happier if it had all of the organization members that where actually in the game, otherwise the cover is pretty cool, alittle to bright for my taste but who cares.
This is exactly what I was going to say lol. It`s very nice box art of course (as usual) but I really was hoping that it would involve Axel (and the other org members) because their a big role in the game. But of course, I still really like the cover =]

Queen of Hearts

IT LOOKS GOOD BUT THEY SHOULD PUT MORE CHARACTER LIKE ORG13 MEMBERS OR CASTLE OBLIVION THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER AND YEAH IT IS TOO BRIGHT BUT THEN WHEN YOU PASS BY THE GAME YOU NOITCE!

Castle Oblivion would look awesome<! But I must admit that I pretty much like it the way it is. It's a reasonably good box art, as should be expected ^-^

Trimms

Its alright. I just got my copy of FM+ and I noticed that they used the Backgroung pic for it. XD I never noticed before.

It's not exactly the same. FM+ has a heart in the clouds, and this one doesn't.

Anyway, it's okay. Not exactly OMGZ but it's pretty cool nonetheless.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Yes the Box art is pretty cool, could of been better if it had a heart, or atleast some of the organization members, who knows maybe this could be a hold box art, and maybe release something new later on, when the game actually comes out.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
It doesn't look bad at all.

yeah personally I thought it look incredible when I first saw it, I was really surprised at it, The brightness just gives the game a cooler look, but I can see why some people hate the brightness.

squiglybob13

yeah personally I thought it look incredible when I first saw it, I was really surprised at it, The brightness just gives the game a cooler look, but I can see why some people hate the brightness.

lol yeah if your sensative to light lol but if the make it kinda reflective like KH2 then it may pose a problem.....

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
personally I was very surprised at it, I thought it would look much more lamer
Why would it look lame? Chain of Memories was awesome, it deserves good box art.

To be honest, this might be my most favorable Kh box art. Although, Kh2 box art does put up a good fight.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
this cover
khcom.jpg
is okay (seen better)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back