• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think of

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
The Box art for RE Chain of Memories?

khcom.jpg

personally I was very surprised at it, I thought it would look much more lamer, but this one is truely a good box art, it captures everything about the game IMO.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
It does look fairly good. It's not exactly as good as KH1's or KH2's, but it's what's inside the box that counts. :thumbsup:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Its alright. I just got my copy of FM+ and I noticed that they used the Backgroung pic for it. XD I never noticed before.

bstarter29

Hmmm...I certainly like it, but, like mentioned earlier, something's missing. It's not as good as KH or KH II's, but I do like it better than original CoM. Overall, very good. It's got that KH title screen art, and I like that.

rent

it's not bad but i think kh2 cover is still better. >_>

.Oji

赤いテキスト
It's a very nice. [insert Borat pic here]

Yeah, it looks rather crisp, but I can't help but feel as if it's somewhat dreary or plain. Iunno, I wouldn't say it's better than the 'Kingdom Hearts' boxart, but it's nice.. :v

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Yea your right on the bright part, but I think it looks pretty good, do you guys think that they will make a trailer for this game anytime soon? I hope they do.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Axel deserves to be on this cover.

:rolleyes:

So does everyone else who were more awesome than him in that game.

I'm glad his face isn't in the cover, we don't need it everywhere. I'm sick of that.

As for the cover itself, I like it :3. Is quite simple, and a bit empty, I admit, they could've added some background characters, but is so very nicely done that I feel it would be too cramped.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I like the box art alot, but I would be much happier if it had all of the organization members that where actually in the game, otherwise the cover is pretty cool, alittle to bright for my taste but who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back