• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think of the summons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

There wasnt many becuase u had Drive forms as well, which i used more then summons. Besides i think the summons were useless.

-BLITZ-

Summons in this game are a lot cooler considering they are a lot easier to use and well, unlike KH1 they dont hinder your fighting. The actually HELP you this time around. Peter Pan is awesome for the Colliseum, you get a CRAPLOAD of extra coins.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I Think Chicken Little Was The Best Man He Kicked Some Ass He Was Awesome But I Think Genie Was Not The Best But Alright And Stich Stich Kicks Ass To With His Ukulele He Rox My Sox

The XIV

I think the only really lame summon was Chicken Little. I'm also dissapointed that there were only four. It seems like S-E tried to make up for it by giving Genie 4 different forms.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
SoraBeatsRikku said:
I thought the lack of summons were disappointing but I thought the worst summon was Chicken Little and the best was Stitch

I also hated Chicken Little, the summons in Kigndom Hearts were better. The only one I liked was Genie's Final Form? attack.

Ryu Sora

I have not used a single summon only because I use Drive Forms, the sumons are pointless in my opinion and I could have done without them.

-BLITZ-

This is a noob question but i dont really understand the concept of using Stitch. I used him while fighting Pete in the Hades Paradox Cup but that did ABSOLUTELY no damage to Pete, so like any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back