• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think of the lucky emblem system and how many have you found so far?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EchoFringe49

I personally love this system, It really makes me want to explore and interact with every nook and cranny of each of the worlds. I've got 27 and am up to Arendelle rn, just received doubleflight and air slide #2 which should hopefully make finding them easier.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I love it.

Uh, I am only in Toy Box. I have like all of them already but 2 in Olympus and like 2 in Toy Box. I am not sure what that exact number is currently lol. But I have been making a point to look for them, as I went back to Olympus to do so, and to see what else opened up after its story was done.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I think it's fine. It's a good challenge and some have been quite difficult.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Lucky Emblems

cute hidden mickey symbols, made of world relevant objects or geometry, I.E. three rolls of tape or three bushes on the far off horizon. The kinda thing that might make you go "a-ha!" or "haha, nice." Snap a pic selfie style with Sora grinning and gesturing to the secret.

Sucky Emblems

Stale, generic Mickey.png pasted onto the wall or floor. Nothing contextual about it, just a generic symbol pasted here or there. These are padding. Whip out the gummiphone and take a cold, passionless shot, feeling dirty for even interacting with such an ill-placed secret.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Lucky Emblems

cute hidden mickey symbols, made of world relevant objects or geometry, I.E. three rolls of tape or three bushes on the far off horizon. The kinda thing that might make you go "a-ha!" or "haha, nice." Snap a pic selfie style with Sora grinning and gesturing to the secret.

Sucky Emblems

Stale, generic Mickey.png pasted onto the wall or floor. Nothing contextual about it, just a generic symbol pasted here or there. These are padding. Whip out the gummiphone and take a cold, passionless shot, feeling dirty for even interacting with such an ill-placed secret.

Lol, okay, this is fair. Some are way better than others for sure. There are an abundance of ones that are just indents in a wall.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm glad the characters sometimes clue you in that there's one in your vicinity. Most of them pass me by. I have got a lot of them so far; I'll probably have to use online help to find them all though, heh.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I love these! Makes me want to go back to Disney World to look for Hidden Mickeys all over again, this time with a camera.

I would seriously consider buying a Square Enix & Disney-branded Gummiphone just for this.

Back