• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what do you think of re chain of memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Re: CoM was great, I find it better than both games, although Sora's voice could of been better.
Other then that, the game play is amazing, great graphics, and the cut scenes were cool.

SKRVAT

the cards weren't as bad with Riku because you just had to press x unless you wanted to do a sleight or break someone
it was like playing the first one or second but, different somehow

A

Azrael

It was sort of fun although it could had been a whole fucking better

Omegas Squared

i couldnt stand sora's story. the cutscenes were ametuer. reverse rebirth was great though, but still a little annoying with the cutscenes. every voice in the game sounded off either voice or script or acting wise.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
the cards weren't as bad with Riku because you just had to press x unless you wanted to do a sleight or break someone
it was like playing the first one or second but, different somehow

The cards weren't as bad with Riku 'cause Riku can abuse the heck out of Holy Burst. ;) It made me feel completely dependent on Mickey, especially since Riku doesn't have any Cure cards, but Riku was just as dependent in the story, so, it all works out.

Played Re:CoM without ever having played the GBA version of Chain of Memories, and I'm struck by just how emotional they made it, with all the voice and wonderful facial expressions (...well, at least when the HQ models are used. What the heck is up with the faces in the gameplay models? o_0). I can't really imagine how much of that would have been missing without that - how would some of the scenes even work with nothing but sprites?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I can't really imagine how much of that would have been missing without that - how would some of the scenes even work with nothing but sprites?

Rather well. I always thought they did a wonderful job with the facial expressions - not on the sprites themselves, those didn't have mouths, but the faces in the speech bubbles.
The main differences I've found so far to be honest are the things they added, which, while they add - don't change too much imo.

Sky_Sea_Land

I think it's good. I like the cutscenes but the boss battles were confusing and the card were hard to work with, for me. I'm in Atlantica right now.

Sora3000

Awards
I already beaten the game on my PS3 in proud mode. I just think it is interesting and fun to see the events that happened between KH1 and KH2. It is a great game and all but my most favorite now is KH2. Besides I prefer the standard battle command system instead of the card battle system because it has its disadvantages. Now I really hope that KH3 will be on the PS3 and I hope they would get all the original voice cast especially Haley Joel Osment to voice their characters. I even have his autograph and he even signed a picture of Sora, Donald, and Goofy together. I also hope they would have any worlds I would hope for and enjoy.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Ok, I played the original one for the GBA, I liked it, but I want to know, do you guys think its worth it?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
From what I've seen, the game is pretty good. I want it badly.

I think that it should be released in Europe. Damn Squeenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back