• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think of my avatar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie Goodwin

Hi guys, I made a KH1 sora with Sunglasses and a Purple shirt and cool looking. What do you think of my new avatar?
sora_avatar.png

I made it using MMD. What else can i use for a editing program to make a Sora avatar?

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Interesting, but boring! Best softwares to use are PS and Illustrator. YouTube some tutorials or lurk the creative media section from previous artist to get some ideas.

Stevie Goodwin

Where can i use Illustrator. My photoshop trial expired. I would like to make a custom sora avatar.

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Where can i use Illustrator. My photoshop trial expired. I would like to make a custom sora avatar.

Either torrent (which I don’t suggest but the fastest way) or you can use the trial on adobe. Non of that matters I can make you a step by step tutorial on how to download photoshop and adobe illustrator I for free as well as a tutorial for making avatars and such on both devices. Depending on your computer whether it’s run by Mac or pc I would need to know so I won’t make two tutorials.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
*slowly walks in* I've been searching for Illustrator to intall on my laptop for quite some time ; ^ ; this would help me as well, depending on his answer

Stevie Goodwin

Check out this online photo website: https://pixlr.com/editor/ It's awesome, You can edit your photos, For example, I made a KH1 Sora with a Violet/purple onesie replacing his red color and made his shoes pink replacing his yellow color using the color replacer tool:
This is what i made:
74U6oSs.png

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
*slowly walks in* I've been searching for Illustrator to intall on my laptop for quite some time ; ^ ; this would help me as well, depending on his answer

Lol!! I’ll make one for the community thus it will be up for a limited time only since I only want the community to have thus many outsiders.

Guess I’ll just add both Apple Mac and PC VERSIONS to the thread!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
You could always try Gimp too. It's freeware. Keep experimenting.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Yeah Gimp is a pretty good tool. Even though I would be interested in Illustrator as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back