• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think of me??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Wel,, i haven't seen you around too much, but i know that you hate TheMuffinMan (i don't know why?) and you like cats (...knowshit)

Yuki-kun

Well your are a nice pperson that luvvvvvvvvs Kyou off of Fruitsbasket and of course you make it obvious that you like cats. Pretty nice havent heard from my buddy in a while though. ^ ^

LuvKyou

Yuki-kun said:
Well your are a nice pperson that luvvvvvvvvs Kyou off of Fruitsbasket and of course you make it obvious that you like cats. Pretty nice havent heard from my buddy in a while though. ^ ^

I'm so sorry yuki-kun,i tried pming you but ur mailbox is full.......

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Kyou's awesome :D she can tend to be a bit soft at times, and naive -_- but otherwise she's cool
:p

iamtheone

i dislike the mufinman as well

I hear muffinman likes penis flavored muffins. ewwww

Quote from MrSparkle07

"I hear muffinman likes penis flavored muffins. ewwww

calm urself down, if u dont like a theory then go somewhere else. he is the first one to edit the pic and did a good job, so he gets thanks. everyone else in the thread has praised him for it. but if any retard could do that, then its amazing u didnt already. i dont care about the form name, and it isnt bhk drive form, altho it COULD BE because we dont know what happens at the end of the game. anyways, this is all speculation, so if u gotta yell at somebody, go to a preschool and yell at em for not fingerpainting a circle the right way, ya ass"

ERD

You're cool. Eventhough I've never seen you on here.But i just know you are.

Ofcourse everyone's better then me, Ms.crazy insane Emo loser.that's what I am.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
eh, he is

but even if he wasnt kyou, he's a little fag, and wouldnt know cool if it bit him in the ass. He wet his bed till he was 12, which is just earlier this year ^_^

j00 hayt on mah frendz, j00 will suck azz

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I think it's sweet how LuvKyou always ends her posts in BYE. Awwww, how positively adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back