• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think of me??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
*sigh I was bored I just wanted to start a fight.lol.honestly I dont give a s... who she is.that BYE crap is so annoying.the point is why start a thread over urself.No one cares when they barely ever see u.jus ask a friend instead of asking the world cuz one person aint gunna make a differece.and the cats...-_-

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Yes, well, stick it up your ass inuyasha, no one cares. Stigma IS all that, and he'd beat own your ass around the block, as he has done already. You can try and start fights as much as you like, but without grammar, and a POINT; you will fail badly.

K

Kegluneq

Well I'm not really sure what to think of you besides that its cool you're 13 to.
You do act like you're a little to into the online talk however.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Breaking Point said:
Yes, well, stick it up your ass inuyasha, no one cares. Stigma IS all that, and he'd beat own your ass around the block, as he has done already. You can try and start fights as much as you like, but without grammar, and a POINT; you will fail badly.

yo dude im not scared of him and he cant beat me for crap.Its a computer.Why would I talk with grammer when its faster to use slang.I wasnt trying to start a fight with him.I was bored....I personally think hes cool cuz hes tellin it to ppl straight up in their faces.Im on his side.and even if u think i wasnt well i am now.and i never said a fight I would win.I just wanted to get ppl to argue.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Lord InuYasha said:
yo dude im not scared of him and he cant beat me for crap.Its a computer.Why would I talk with grammer when its faster to use slang.I wasnt trying to start a fight with him.I was bored....I personally think hes cool cuz hes tellin it to ppl straight up in their faces.Im on his side.and even if u think i wasnt well i am now.and i never said a fight I would win.I just wanted to get ppl to argue.

aight then, just thought I'd get that straight, you were sounding pretty damn cocky there, and i dont like flasely cocky people

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
LuvKyou said:
Are you two different people?? Because sometimes it seems like you're mean and other times you're really nice........

BYE~!! ^.^

Yes I am more than one person. My alter-ego Cecil is the mean one...I try to tell him to stop but he doesn't listen to me and he gets carried away *sobs uncontrollably*

Sorry LuvKyou, I have problems.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
LuvKyou said:
I was just wondering how other ppl see me in this forum........
So please tell me but please don't be too mean... :)

Bye~!!!

What do I think of you? I think your a pathetic attention whore, if your self esteem is so low, that you must be constantly reminded of other peoples opinions of you. Go outside, you know, the place with the green stuff? Its where oxygen comes from. Go there, get a life, stop wasting other peoples time.

And seriously, stop trying to "yo im goin to beet ur ASs", its the internet, you can't do shit unless you know how to hack, and no, i don't mean the anime.

Last edited:

LuvKyou

Enchanted Rose said:
Yes I am more than one person. My alter-ego Cecil is the mean one...I try to tell him to stop but he doesn't listen to me and he gets carried away *sobs uncontrollably*

Sorry LuvKyou, I have problems.

It's okay ER,i understand.* Hands ER some tissues*

LuvKyou

Pretty Pistol said:
What do I think of you? I think your a pathetic attention whore, if your self esteem is so low, that you must be constantly reminded of other peoples opinions of you. Go outside, you know, the place with the green stuff? Its where oxygen comes from. Go there, get a life, stop wasting other peoples time.

And seriously, stop trying to "yo im goin to beet ur ASs", its the internet, you can't do shit unless you know how to hack, and no, i don't mean the anime.

WTF is ur problem?! I have never done anything to you! So STOP being such an ASS!!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
LuvKyou said:
It's okay ER,i understand.* Hands ER some tissues*

Thank you. But sadly another alter-ego has emerged. She goes by the name of Queen Gertrude and she once made me jump of a cliff (seriously, not joking).

*hugs LuvKyou*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back